10/30/2007

!..LoSsing ConTrol...Or Controling LosE..Or Chaos...!



Hello
I don't want to losE control anymore..control over my life..over my emoTions..over my heart and mind..it is overwhelming..to the extend that I can't function properly anymore..i feel my life is in a mess...I keep denying that everything is alright..but lies don't last long..denial is only going to worsen how i feel about my control of my life even more..I usually have a positive attitude towards proBlems i face..but..


patience has a limit..the more i keep denying my problems..the more problems accumulate until the heart and mind stops beating..cuz it can no longer process normally like before..I feel i am sitting between people..friends and family..but i am far away..i don't like to whine but i had enough of me being careless and disorginized and i don't know what..I admit I need help and I need to stop pretending everyhting is ok in my life..i mean..compared with other people..my problem may seem shallow..but it is deep only for those who know what i am talking about..i think it is psychological more than physical..


Somthing needs to be done..wOords Without Action Is Useless..a dream that never comes true..
: )توکلت على الله رب العالمین

image from:

5 comments:

Bookworm said...

hm..i can understand what you mean..
ups and downs are a part of life and I think that what you mean by denying your problem fits in the downs 'area'

Since you've admitted that you were denying problems, then I think that's the frst step in solving them, don't you think?

We should talk soon!

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ said...

I get you :)
Life is a chaos itself ...

Anonymous said...

hi my friend.. we're all going through it. I don't feel so bad these days.. coz all of you guys are going out of your minds :p this what seems to me lol. la inshallah 5air.. things will get better :)

Spring Blend said...

Bookwormy ^_^ ur name makes me feel warm..worm=warm :P

yup yup...denying is good..feeling bad is good too cuz hopefully it will push me to do better so i can get on top again..u know..
thanx for always being there for me : )

Dark-angel..oh ..u..i sink i looked at ur blog once..looks nice :D but i still don't know how to move across others pages :P i feel silly :D but pls teach me..

..our beautiful life...i think humans make it chaoas.. :D..thanx forpassing by :)


school-Hater..

hehe..u make me laugh...u feel better cuz we are feeling bad? :D that reminds me of myself..cuz soemtimes i feel better when i know i am not the only one who is going through this :P

thanx for commEnting : )

Anonymous said...

It agree, a remarkable idea