3/21/2011

Life...!!


I am sitting here in my uncomfortable chair..in my room with a touch of orange-colour which i started hating :D wondering about my life before and now..
Thinking about what is missing..

Life is strange..isnt' it..? we think we want soemthing..but later on we realize it was just a fantasy...sometimes things are not meant to happen..and i can say from experience..thank God that not all what we wish for happens :D cuz what we wish for is not always what we need to be Happy..trust me on that ; )

ok...ur wondering what does a screaming baby has to do with my post..well..smart reader..didnt u realize it yet?

NUTHINnnnnnnnnnnnnng..looooooooooool..thats my point..as we go through life's journey..soemtimes not everything we do or think makes sense..until we grow older...wiser...and then we see it all..

Have a Nice Week Every one..or noone loool depending who reads or who doens't ^_^

4 comments:

LioneSS said...

Hi Spring Blend :)

Welcome back to blogging you have been missed

Yes life is so strange! and the more you grow up the more u feels how life is weird

I am included in your week wishes because I am still a reader to you lovely blog ;)

Spring Blend said...

hey lioness..My face became like spongbob square pants when he is HapPy as soon as i saw ur name lool ^____^...i was surfing ur blog the other day..wasn't quite sure what to write lol

; )and yeah life is full of Surprises

uae4ever said...

I will summarize my post by saying a verse from quran "

وَعَسَى أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ وَعَسَى أَنْ تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ"

Thank you

Spring Blend said...

That's true UAE ..very true
Allah knows what is best for us :)
thanks for pasSing by