9/27/2006

I KnOwW

I KnoOooWwW

I know..I can`t survive

No.. Not with those illusions keeping me apart

Tearing me into pieces

Old crumble pieces..images of a lost heart

I wonder why

Am I allowed to wonder?

I have no answers.. but the pain in my head

Urging me to come out..shouting..screaming..

Endless thoughts..endless pain..are they?

No.. I am standing here… so tight and strong

Wiping of my pain.. Filling my soul with hope

They care.. I know they do..dont they?

Do they?

Yes they do..aint they my flesh and blood?

Aint they.. my light in darkness

My pill in sorrowness

I care..they do..dont i? and don’t they?

So why. Why the tears..why the fears

Please.. rejoin me with them..

I careless for today’s glorious night

I seek for tomorrow’s delightful sight



11.30 PM
Wednesday 17/9/2005

No comments: