9/27/2006

Poem-One Great Leader...

The Story Of One Great Leader



It is very strange the way we talk... The way we walk

So hard to decide yet so easy to mock

Afraid of holding on to our beliefs


Denying we are in a deep sleep... I am still in a shock

Don’t watch and weep. You... Who claim to be such a meek

Shaped out of a clay... Laughing... Scorning... You’re so weak

Shameful steps following shadows... You’re just another cheap meat

Can’t you see? Where we stand...I refuse to seek

Seek for the help of dividers... Children I need to feed


And fellows to meet...I can’t let go... I need to lead


Tuesday 20/9/2005
7.30 PM

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

I remember when you wrote that! Back when we used to haunt the msn 24/7..
You lead and I'll follow.

Spring Blend said...

YESSsSs..Good memory Masha-Allah

bookworm..your name makes my hungry Yum YuUmy

we all lead one way or another..

Some reflects of our vision, attitude,principles are invisible to our eyes, but big in size‎..big to those who were touched by our words, actions : )