10/15/2006

10 Things We Should all DO !!

1. Smile, its for free,, so why ur keeping that cute smile hidden my darling? ^___^
2.Eaaaaaaaaaaat healthy food..u will thank me when u get older..
3.Respect, Help & Appreciate you parents and tell them you Love them...will u?
4.To light a candle is beter than to curse darkness (wisdom)
5.Learn from your Past, Live the present, Set your goals in life and never spend too much thinking about the future...hmmmm i need to work on this...
6.Find a good friend that you trust. A true friend is not difficult to find if you look for him/her in the right place and right time
7. Be Your self, SiMpLy YoU
8.Don't Opress people around you and most Importantly DONT OPRESS YOUR SELF like I do :) any one that knowns how to be more honest and bold, let me know pls ! ^_^
9.In everyhting you say or do, try to be honest, loyal and sincere
10.Think Positive, Act Positive & Be Positive

3 comments:

Bookworm said...

Be Yourself. Smile. Live in the present.
Pearls of wisdom >.< I've been reading and nodding in agreement.

Everytime we discover new things about us, we should make a list like yours to change 'Us' to the best. Great job Doc ;)

Don't opress yerself girl, speak yer mind and be proud of it.

Urs,
Hopefully Me Being Me.

Spring Blend said...

Hey bookworm ^_^cool nick

thanx for passing by..
u know..sometime when I don't write down my goals and thoughts It evaporates like nothing was there..empty, at least for me..

it is also wise to have ur goals and dreams infront of your eyes..

hey..look at ur american accent!! yer..yerself ya salaaaaaaaam..tgooleen amreekeeyah :P

Mabroooook u wrote the first comment on my blog :)

hey i tried commenting on urs..no use..mine is beta that`s why..

Spring Blend ...

Bookworm said...

American 2al :P
can't believe i havent seen you at uni this whole week! 5ala9, no more classes in the common break for me from now on!

Its an honor to be the 1st person to comment on your blog sweetie =)