10/31/2006

LeSsoNs Of LiFe دروس مــن الحــيـــاة

Lessons Of Life...
This is deticated to all who contributed in shaping me, Who I Am, guiding and teaching me the "lessons of life",as my enthusiastic friend "The Love & Passion supporter", says.
1. I learned that we should always look at those below us to appreciate & remember the blessing of Allah "God"
2. I learned that we are incomplete and insuffecient, so we should always strive for more. to be more kind, more knowldgeable, more courageous and more..cuz once you think your fulfilled, you will stay where you are, if not retreat, and people will progress
3. I learned that contented people are happier than others cuz they don't spend days & nights counting what they don't own or have & what others do. remember..Contentment & NOT subjection
4. I learned that those who put limits to what they can and can't, live up to those limits and boundaries. And can never jump to become who they would have become if they only have widened their boundaries.
5. تعلمت أن الإبتسامة تربط النفوس ببعضها و أن التصافح بمحبة يولد التقارب
6. تعلمت أن طبيعة الإنسان تحدد بطبيعة صديقه
7. تعلمت أن الحياة بلا أصدقاء كالغابة بلا أشجار، كالسماء بلا زرقة كالصحراء بلا رمال
8. تعلمت أن الطبيعة ملجأ للأرواح الضائعة وللنفوس المتعطشة التي تتوق لتروي ظمأ معارك الحياة
9. تعلمت أن الإنسان ضعيف الإيمان، إنسان متخبط في حياته، مشتت بين أحلامه، متزعزع النفس، يسد جوعه بملذاته التي سرعان ما تخبو في بحر أوهامه
10. تعلمت أن من يستمتع بإيذاء الآخرين و السخرية منهم، إنسان يعاني من نقص في المشاعر، إنسان يعاني من غياب الضمير، إنسان غير واثق من خطواته
11. تعلمت أن ليس كل متحدث بارع ذكي ولا كل صامت غبي..يقولون أن لنا أذنان و فم واحد لنسمع أكثر مما نتكلم
فاحذر من كلماتك و فكر قبل أن تنطلق الحروف من ثغرك
12. تعلمت أن من يرتقي بنظراته للأمور ويعلو من شأن طموحاته ويربت على أكتاف أحلامه ولا يتردد أو يتكاسل عن الغوص لخوض معارك الحياة، إنسان ناجح ليش بالضرورة لأنه سوف يصل إلى مراده لكن لأنه في رحلة البحث عن مراده

2 comments:

white frost said...

hey ^_^
I really liked those words.. it touches my heart.. keep it up !!

Spring Blend said...

Hey there..

Sometimes i amuse my self :D

Thanx..i always like when people give me feedback on what they liked or disliked..keep on visiting..

by the way who are you ?_?

^_^