12/27/2007

إلى خالتي العزيزة : )


Salam Alikom..

My Aunt (5alty) passed away on wednesday morning..she lived in iran ..in my homwtown called (ewav or evaz or awaz or avas..I miss that place...) The last time I saw her was about a year and a half ago..But el7amde Allah I talked to her in this Aid..I Could barely hear her voice, she was tired i think..she said she wanted to come to Dubai..the last time she came..she slept in my room..over the phone in this eid..I told her..come to Dubai..we miss you

She was one of the most patient and positive persons I have ever known..I miss her : ) : (

Mom says she won't beleive she is gone until she travels to iran on sunday

الله يرحمها برحمته الواسعة ويجعل قبرها روضة من رياض الجنة ويغفر لها ويجعمنا فيها في الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة...اللهم آمييين

her name is..Fatma Gul=Fatma Warda in iranian..such a BeauTiful name..such a BeauTiful person..اللهم ارحمها وارحمنا برحمتك الواسعة يا ذا الجلال والإكرام

I keep many things..many feelings..many pain to my self...

7 comments:

Bookworm said...

عظم الله أجرج الغالية. الله يرحمها برحمته الواسعة و يجعل قبرها روضةمن رياض الجنة. اللهم اغفر لهل و ارحمها و عافها و اغف عنها و اكرم نزلهاو اغسلها بالماء و الثلج و البرد و نقها من الخطايا كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس. الله يصبركم و يجمعكم فيها في الفردوس إن شاء الله

I am so sorry sweetie, it is always hard to loose a loved one, but remember that there is a reason for everything - even if we don't know why or how.

Honey, I'm here for you if you need to talk about this or anything. If there's anything I can do please do tell me. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Allah yer7amha w yjma3ch wyaha fel ferdos el a3la :)

you know, before accessing your page I wondered and hummed: "she is an optimistic gurl mashallah.. she always adds colorful pics and fonts when she adds a new post.. she lets the reader feel how ambitious, happy, and optimistic one can be, buttt this time will be different.. she will either stop posting for a while or post a sad post coz she lost a dear person and sad feelings are normal"

and here i am.. ASTONISHED by what i am reading..

mashallah 3alaich :) Allah ygaweech.. i know you're very sensitive.. and i told you once.. "you're sensitive but your faith strengthens you"

may you always remain this way
and i hope your faith will be stronger :)


you're not the only one.
we're on the same boat and maybe the edge of which i am currently standing on is much more scary.. if i move a lil backward, I will sink deep into the ocean...

Allah ysahhel inshAllah.
I love you
I love you
I love you

and I mean what i have just said
you're one of a kind.

Anonymous said...

Allah yir7am il2amwat wil a7ya2.....

LioneSS said...

That is so sad :(

الله يرحمها برحمته و يجعل مثواها الجنه مع الابرار و الصالحين

الله يصبركم

Spring Blend said...

bookworm..my friend ^_^

thanx for ur beautiful comment ..i sooo appreciate it..:) ur always here for me..yes it is hard but this is حكمة من رب العالمين ونحن راضيين بقضاء الله عزوجل

UR WORDS AND U LISTENING TO MY BLABING IS MORE THAN ENOUGH DEAR..THANKS : )


Tweety:

Thaanx 7abebty..ur words sometimes ring in my head..tink trink..cuz they make me happy..ur words means more than u think to mee..I Love you Too : )الله يصبرنا أجمعين ويقوينا

DON'T WORRY إن الله معنا : )things will be ok insha Allah

Dimplii..insha Allah الله يرحمنا أجمعين برحمته الواسعة THANX 4 PASSING BY :)

ahleen lioness..thanx dear..الله يصبرنا أجمعين ويرزقنا رضاه والفردوس الأعلى من الجنة ...اللهم آمييييييييين

Moh'd Jarrar. said...

الله يرحمها ويحسن اليها
وربنا يصبركم

اللهم عاملها بما انت اهله , فأنت اهل التقوى والمغفرة ونقها من الذنوب والخطايا كما ينقّى الثوب الابيض من الدنس

Spring Blend said...

Lunar..thank you very much

الله يصبر الجميع ويرحم خالتي ويرحمنا ويرحم موتانا ويحسن خاتمتنا ...اللهم آميييييين