2/13/2008

~*~"EveRy Thing HapPens For A ReaSOoN"~*~

Salam Alikom BeauTiful PeeeePOOooool :D :D
SOoo..sooo..what is going on with your life EveRyOne :D? HoOPe everything is going sMooThly and BeauTifulLy insha Allah

let me tell you something about Life:

Many times..i mean..maaaaaaany times..when we go through bad days..hard experiences..unpleasent situations..we might think for a second..WHHYyyyyyyyy.... why they treated me like that? why did I not think about brining an extra tire with me?..or why did i say that silly or hurful thing infront of her?why did i not think about that before? I beleive that TOOO MUCH WHY IS NOT A HEALTHY WAY TO Live OUR LIVES BUT IT DOES SOMETIMES HELP US FIND ANSWERS..LET ME TELL YOU HOW

"EverY Thing HapPens For A ReaSon"

And if we try to dig the reason behind the experiences we go through..to question our selves..to discover why we said or did what we said or did..why that experience happened to me not her or them..we migh grow as humans, be wiser, learn to be better and not to repeat our msitakes over and over...i am not saying we can find all the answers to our questions..but sometimes we can..so it is better to confront our selves with our mistakes and learn from it or boost our confidence and satisfaction through looking at the positiv side of the StOrY..

Here is a reaaaaaaal Story:
Once upon a time..one of my brothers and his friends were going to Oman in a cruise journey..they were soooooo exciTEDDDD and in the morning they drove their car from UAE to Oman and on the boarders..the man asked for their car record (Melkeeyah)..and my brother did not have it..so the man said u can't get in !!!!!!..imagine!!..and then they waited for more than 20 minutes for another guy and he gave them permission to go in..everything seems ok..right?

Waaaaaait...hear what happened next..!!! They drove forward and suddenly one of the men called..wait wait..ur tire is flat..hahahaha..can u imagine?..so my brother took the extra tire from the back of the car and guess what..it was flat too hehehe...some people may call it bad Luck i don't beleive in luck..it is fate..there is a reason..KeeP On ReadinG..


So..he changed the tires and they were afraid to arrive late and the cruise would leave without them..cuz they thought it starts at 9.30 but guess what..they knew later that the trip starts at 10..good, right? Soo they arrived early and the hotel man told them to eat breakfast cuz they have about 20 min and when the cruze is ready to go..they will call my brothers and his friends



So they ate yum yum yummyYyY..and no one came for them..? at 10:10 they went to the cruise site..and IT WAS GOOOOOOOOONE..LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...THAT IS SOOOOO FRUSTRATING AND FUNNY :D :D i mean FuUunNyY now not then :D can u imagine after all this trouble and overwhelming day..the cruise is GONE? but GueSS WHAT?



soo..let me fresh ur memory..first they forgot the car card..the tire got damaged..the extra tire was flat too..they ate breakfast and the cruise was gone..THE BEAUTIFUL THING BEHIND THIS STORY IS.. they got another cruise trip ..the whoooooole cruise JUST for them....with NOo strangers..wohOooHoooo...NICEEEEe..

Every thing happens for a reason..and what began as a bad experience turned out to be WoOOWww..and soo GreaT..and hey..my brother got the chance to tell His storY and share IT with me and me share IT with u and u share IT with others HOPEFULLY and and and... : D


So the nExt time WHEN u have a bad day or what "seems" like a bad day ...put this story in ur mind..sometimes bad things turn out to be BeauTiful experiences..even if we do not "SEE" it at that moment..we might realize it later ^___^

Sometimes the problems of us "Humans" is we are Hotheaded (عجووولييييين) and we might jump into wrong conclusions which may lead to feel bad or sad for no reason..sometimes we need to just WaIT and Be PaTienT..it is a Gift..u know..being PatienT!

Oh..would you like to share some stories that u or someone u know went through and u learned something from it or it turned out to be better than you ThoughT.. ?

3 comments:

Bookworm said...

Marmar, I just LOVE this post. LOve it, love it, love it.

The story about ur brother was like one of those old movies - at least that's how I saw it in my mind. You know, the old trailers, black and white movie, with little 56oo6 dasheh 3erth..hehe

I started believing this 'everything happens for a reason' the summer I entered uni. I had to believe that to keep on going. Sometimes it's hard to believe that I think. Or let me rephrase that, sometimes we KNOW that there's a reason, but we still want to act out/make a big deal. At least that's how I feel sometimes. Bratty, I know :P

Like you said, it's good to question ourselves when things happen - we do grow wiser, more aware sometimes. And when we don't find the answeres, (after I make a big deal out of it), there's nothing but settling down and accepting what happend.

Hm..a story about this? Let's see..
Ahh..ok, when I was in 11th grade, the city I lived in was going thru a ruff phase: there were bombings and such happening every now and then. Anyway, my father promised to take me to the bookstore after 3isha prayers on a day. Now, I hadn't gone out in so long (2-3weeks) and I was just dying to go that bookstore. So anyway, I waited for him that day and when he got home from the mosque he told me he'd have to cancel out since he had some imp work to do and would take me the following week. I was, of course, pretty upset about that. I told him to forget about it and that I didn't want to go with him. I went to the club and blew off steam in my karate class. The next morning, I discovered that someone bombed the entrance of that bookstore after 3isha prayers the day before and there were some casualities..

Miss u girl!

Spring Blend said...

Yaaay...sooo glad u loved it..^__^ thanx for telling me and making me HapPpPyY

hehehe..u have a cool imagination about the old movie thing

"I had to believe that to keep on going."--> ur right but for us muslims i feel this is one of the principles if i am not wrong..الإيمان بالقضاء والقدر وأن كل شيء يحصل لسبب وحكمة يعلمها الله عز وجل

so this BeautifuL principle gives us StrenGtH and a reason to live our lives assured..u know...

i really really loved ur story..el7amde Allah u didnt go BooKt..i mean it was like those moments of " OoOOH..My Dad was SOOooo right not to take me..or El7amde Allah..Thank Allah i didnt GO!!!"..

So el7amde Allah..i guess this also teaches us to be patient..if people don`t have time or can`t take us or do something for us..maybe it is for the best sometimes..also teaches us not to get angry for soemthing u can't control ^___^


Thanx for Your LoveLy CommenT : )

Be HapPPY..HoOpe to see you soon insha Allah My Amoora Friend

Bookworm said...

you are right about it being a principle in islam - eleman bel8atha2 wel8adar.

Sometimes, something 'bad' happens and we get depressed about it, but later on, we discover that it was good. An example would be failing an entrance exam at a uni and then getting accepted at an even better uni cuz the person had to go look for someplace else.

What comes to my mind is grieving. I used to think that if I showed grief, that if I was depressed then that was bad, wrong - a sin. I thought it would be like e3terath 3ala el8adar. But its not. I mean, I do accept what happened, and deep down I am 100% sure there must be a reason; but its ok to show my feelings as long as I dont let them paralyze my life.

But thats just one example.

You know what just came to my mind? the story in 9uret elkahf. U know when the prohpet moosa meets elkhuthr (i think that's his name, but it's not mentioned in the 9urah) and he asks him to teach him, and then the man damages a ship, kills a boy and repairs a wall? There were reasons for all of those things, but the prophet moosa didnt know them, and not all the ppl concerned knew. The damaged ship was so that the tyrant king wouldn't add it to his fleet, the boy was killed because if he had grown to be a young man he would have made his parents lives and his life very miserable, and the wall was repaired so as the orphans that own that wall or piece of land would reach age before they discovered their father's treasure.

You are right about the hot-headedness. Sometimes, i wish if i could be more patient. If i could deal with these things differently. I just hope i - and everyone else - can learn to do so in the future.

I dont know, i just felt like i had to comment again >.<
I told u i liked the topic ;)