5/13/2008

~&~ Talk To Me..~&~




Let me tell you a secret :D it is not easy to share ur inner fears with everyone but sometimes it is good talking about it

in general, i love interacting with different people from different cultures, ages, religons..it is exciting What and How others think and how we can INFLUENCE others and be influenced by few words..
but sometimes i fear to talk to strangers..maybe because i think they might reject me..or don't have time ..or get embarssed for some reason..many writers say:

" Most of our actions are derived from the emotion of FEAR"
we fear to get embarssed..so we avoid social events..

we fear from failure..so we stop taking risk..
we fear from losing the lvoed ones..so we dis-attach our selves from the people around us
we fear to lsoe someone..so we attach to them soo much..more thanwe should..and so on..
so, FEAR can make us Take an action or Stop an action

Do you beleive so? Let me know...

any ways..back to my story

i am wroking on my graduation research paper..which is causing me soooooo much StreSs..my topic is "Chronic Kidney Disease" and i am carrying out a survey to see whether the patients are able to make diet changes because of their illnesses or they are finding it hard to follow a healthy diet

So i went to one of the governmental hospitals today to talk to some patients..
This is what happened:
i saw an old lady on a wheel-chair..there was a ray of strong personality coming out from her eyes masha Allah..a strong Faith in Allah and tawakol..impreSsiVe!! and BeauTiful ^__^
she said ..every time the doctors change and everyone tells her something..she said she does not trust the doctors..she only trust Allah..she kept talking for a long time and i think she noticed i am in a hurry and she said sorry for talking too much..something like that
I told her..i will mention ur words in my prsentation..her words swam into my heart.soo Smooth..touched my HearT soo gently : )
any ways..guesS what?

then i went to another lady wearing Burqa..she said she was not a Kidney disease patient but she told me something...
she said that there was another women..an old lady on the wheel chair who said :
"why did she (me) not talk to me?"
Oh My God..isn't that just Beautiful? old people? they are sooo adorable something..koooooootchy kooochy= soooooo cute in my own words :D
i went to the SweeT old lady ..there was a ray of kidness in her eyes..maybe also sadness but innocence as well..i asked her..who she came with..and guess what?

with the DRIVER and the MAID?..isn't that Sooo sad? how can they send a lovely women like her..an old lady.. alone..
there was faith in her words floating in the air..too..as i remember
i noticed she wansn't who i was looking for in my survey but i asked her few questions about her and her diet to make her feel cared and I think i said..
"الله يديم عليج الصحة والعافية"

Things like that..now when i am talking about her..i wish i spent more time with her 0_0 ye7leelha..: (

It was a nice experience..giving and taking..giving nice words of hope and du2aa and recieving smily faces and du2aa as well ^___^
Talk to others..there are many people who are rerely heard and their heart and mind is empty emotionally and full, of loneliness and lack of attenion
sometimes when i see our university security..i try to smile..say hello and sometimes to ask about how they are or where exactly they are from..small things like this can spice their life..don't forget that they are away from heir family..home..beautiful places..
Sometimes we have to forget about our selfishness and try to be Givers..

Give Attention and you will Recieve Attention Ensha Allah : )

Trust me..even when ur sad or don't feel like giving Sweet words or help for others..helping or tlaking to others..even if strangers..can make u feel better..Try It..It Feel GooD ^____^

6 comments:

LioneSS said...

It is an amazing, piece of art and wonderful article ^_^

Really sometimes a smile can change the whole life for both the sender and receiver on a great way
I want to tell a story happened to me ^_^
One day I was going to my work early morning and I was so angry, sad and upset; and a big big ugly grimace was on my face … on the main gate of my work building I faced an old man is going out so I stepped aside to let him pass so I can pass, he smiled at me and said on his local accent “تفضلي يا بنتي ... اهربي من الحر بسرعة” his smile and words were as a spell they changed my mood 360 degree that day, I couldn’t say a word yet smiled and went to complete my day on peace.

This is happened a year ago and till now each time I grimace I remember him and smile
Really he changed my life in seconds

Allah bless him and you for the lovely article :)

Anonymous said...

hey grl
what's up??? howz every thing going with ya ??
i read yer last blog itz amazing but i didnt finish yer story
i dnt hav time to read it u kno alot of exams
i cnt wait to read it l8er :D
tc

Spring Blend said...

Hi LioneSs..thaanx dear : )
i smiled when i read this sentence

"بنتي ... اهربي من الحر بسرعة"

sub7an allah..sometimes simple thing sin life can make a Big Difference ^__^


nice seeing u here ;)

Ahleen Sara:

elhamduAllah..things are better now..i feel less StrEsSED :D

how about u..how is life with you Sara?

Best Wishes in ur exams..thanxs for ur lovely commen..

Hope to hear from u soon ; )

Anonymous said...

hey finally i read yer last post

nice story and gr8 experience..
oo ya b5t ele 7aketehum lol

ttyl

Bookworm said...

I like what you said about fear. It certainly is true. Sometimes when I feel fear is stopping me from doing something I get stubborn and say I'd do it anyways. Other times, I'm not that strong and I just shrink away in my cocoon. But i guess that's the struggle us humans face on a daily basis ;)


Little things do make a huge difference. I remember a friend of my mother's who told me she loved my cookies. I was only 10 and my cookies were harder than rock.I believed her and just went on baking like I was the best chef in the world.

I am pretty sure those ladies will remember you and I'm sure they were very happy for the attention you gave them.

Best of luck with your research!

Spring Blend said...

Ahleen Sara

:D thanx for reading and ur SweeT comment

Take care and Be HapPPyY : )


Ahlen BoOOkY..
thanx for ur comment..oh..that lady..isn't she sweet? sub7an allah..her complement made u wanna strive for more..that is cool ..u never know how our words, no matter how simple, can influence others soo Depply ; )

Thaaaanx..Best Wishes to u ToO DeaR : )