10/25/2008

~*~ Life ~*~

heeeeeeeey Mr.Agngry..Smileeeeeeeeeeee ^__^ cuz everyone else around you are smiling..don't Spoil the Joy.. : )

Allow me to complain a lil bit this Beautiful morning ..

I have twoooo afternoon days this week :`( :(( it means I have to work from 11 am until 7:30 pm and I reach home 8 pm and I am exhausted and u feel ur day is gone with the wind.. I don’t want ..i don’t want [-)

Let me surprise you more..not now but very soon we will have to go to wok on Friday’s and Saturday’s not every week but sometimes ...CAN YOU IMAGINEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How frustrating...!!!!! :((


Ok forget it..sometimes I get more angry when I talk about the things that bother me
X(

any ways..i try to see the positive side of the story..that i am geTting experience..helping People ..learning new things..challenging my self..SOo Don't WorRy..Be HapPY
^__^ سبحانك ربي لك الحمد ولك الشكر كما ينبغي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك
this is how i feel a lil bit Better :D and don;t forget..
يقول الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم: (عجبا لأمر المؤمن إن أمره كله خير وليس ذاك لأحد إلا للمؤمن إن أصابته سراء شكر فكان خيرا له وإن أصابته ضراء صبر فكان خيرا له). رواه مسلم

Thursday night I saw some men working in the streets..i felt sad because those men like Indians, Pakistani and all..work the most hard works with sometimes hard conditions like in the middle of the morning and its hot with minimum wages and salary..makes me sad but they have to..makes me think how much I am blessed el7amdu Allah..specially those who clean the streets and toilets..i often feel I wanna help them cuz they break my heart ..so don’t forget about those people..be kind..smile to them..give them صدقة tell them thank you..cuz few words can change their day and feel appreciated

I ate looooooooots of chocolate this week..but don’t tell any one :-$ I eat too much food specially sweets when I am stressed or sad yum yum YuMMy..but I feel guilty cuz I am a nutritionist and I should eat healthy :D I do try ..really..but I need to try harder.. : )

DO YOU EAT MORE OR LESS FOOD WHEN U R STRESsED OR SAD?
لا إله إلا الله، وحده لا شريك له، له الملك وله الحمد، وهو على كل شيء قدير
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
Images from:
Emoticons from:
الحديث من موقع:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Coral Mermaid,
lol
ya7laileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i tried the afternoon shift for 2 weeeeeeeeeks... not for 1 day! :p

and it was during my internship... lol it was hard at first..

but u know,
I liked it!

it was nice...
but .. you should forget about your social life lol
i dunno how the system is in ur hospital! bas i don't think the afternoon shift is for continuous weeks..
maybe once every week, or once a month, right?

don't worry ^_^
at least u got Dimpli suffering with u too.. u r not alone :p

i would like to pay u a visit. i might come to the hospital..

Anonymous said...

and yuppppppp
when i am stressed i eat much more :D

Spring Blend said...

hiiiiiiiiiiii Dear Miracle

:D its not one day a week my darling..its one week afternoon per month approx but cuz we r still in the training time..they are adapting us slowly

:(

ExaaaaCTLY..u feel u don't see ur family or u hardley do anyhting else..but ya at least its one week per month but the weekend shift is not very EXciting..!! i haven't tried it yet!!

yeaah..thank Allah dimpli is with me..otherwise it would not have been as easy

YuuPPpPYyyyyyyyy..really? ur coming?

yalla Quickly..but u have to inform us in advance so that me and dimpli have the morning shift on that day and we r usually free at 1-3 pm

Thanx for the comment and have a Lovely Week ^___^

Yumyyy so u love food just like me :D

Anonymous said...

Salaams, these all r true, but remembering them is the problem, sometimes we forget.... and not-goog things may happen :(

but anyways...
oh I eat aloooooot when I am angry
specially KIT KAT! ;)

Spring Blend said...

Alikom esalam

yeah well..we forget many important things in life until its too late ^_^

Looking for happinEss through food and kit kat..:)

thanx 4 ur comment