11/11/2008

~&~ What'S UniQuE AbouT YoU...?! ~&~

A Letter Book i bought before a while to writte letter in ^__^

Tell me 3 InteResTing/Unique/weird Things
about u/ur personality?

let me start..emmmmm..
1. I love writting hand-written letters to some of my friends..and put it in an envelpe ..although i don't do it so often but its fun, REAL, Genuine and
Authentic..i think u should try it..specially girls..maybe guys won't like the idea after all :D i feel it adds a beautiful flavour to the whole experience..u feel the person really cares for u for taking the time and writting a letter..just like old dayS.. : )
2. what else..mmmmmmm...i dunno..lemme think..oh..yaaaaah..i love stretching peopl's cheecks loool..not only kids..even my family..dad..mom..brothers..maid..friends..some of my Aunts lool..its fun and FuNnY..if u r a very close person to me..then i probably stretched ur CheeckS :D hehe : ) maybe only few old people i feel shy...to stretch their cheecks..!

3. I dunno why..but i don't feel so much comfortable talking over the phone with some people..i prefer talking face-to face..even with some of my frieds..i feel over the phone i am not always me..i can't mOvE my hands or expreSs wiht my face..it's like a Barrier

oh let me add a forth thing :D..
4. When i am hungry..i don't like kids ..like my nephews or even older pEoPle to eat or take from my plate looool...i get angry :D specially when i am very very Hungry..

oh and sometimes i wear my socks ...بالعكس lool i dunno how to say it..when i am in a HurRy.. and sometimes I like to eat alone at work..just to think..and EnjoY the SalienCe..even if it`s crowded...i feel it`s nice..not always tho..

Yalla..ur Turn..anything FunNy..WeirD ..InteresTinG..ConFeSssss.. :D

اللهم ما أصبح/أمسى بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدة لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر : )

13 comments:

sadia said...

3 things...umm let's see. everything i do is either weird or silly..but let me try to choose just 3! hard work this!

a) i hate combing/brushing my hair. although i have long hair, i just can't stand combing it. sometimes as soon as i get up i put it up with a clip and then forget about it for some time. i try to avoid it as much as possible.

b) i love ironing...it's soooo relaxing...i can easily think when i'm ironing something!

c) ummm...when i pass a mirror, i have to look into it. no matter where i am, or with whom...i HAVE to look at myself.lol! my sister keeps telling me to stop....but i can't help it!

there! that'll do!

:)

sadia said...

p.s. i <3 writing letter too!
let's exchange some one day inshallah! :)

Spring Blend said...

Ahleen Sadia..

i laughed and smiled while reading ur 3 wEird things specially the first one loooooool

ironing?..i dooooon't like it..

how weird..but i do feel it gives u time to think

and the mirror..lool i don't do like you but yeah..a girl's friend..!! can u imagine a challenge not to look in the mirror for 2 days loool..specially if ur going out..mmmm difficult..i wonder if it's difficult for guys as well..? i hope someone answers..

InteresTinG thingS u have ^_^ Thanx for sharing sis

oh..and about the letters..niiiiiiiiiiiiiice..!! why not..ensha Allah one day..we might..i do feel we share some things in common : )

Have a Niiiiiiice and a WonDerFuL Week ^__^

Anonymous said...

Hi
my interests might be completely different!!!!
1- I like watching movie(cartoon) in my PC monitor lying down on my bed and eating popcorn and Pepsi! :D
2-talking with my friend about ANY THING :D
3-eating lunch with family and friend.
and some other things ^___^

sadia said...

yeah....we do have a lot in common!
and not looking in the mirror for 2 days?....noooo way! lol!

Spring Blend said...

Hey ocean..

good stuff ^_^ .. and yeah..eating launch with friends and family is nice but i think is a normal thing for many people..

also talking about anything...
ofcourse some girls are experts in that :D

oh cartoooooons..long time no see..its fun ^_^

Thanx for the Comment

hey Sadia..looool..yeah its hard..specially if u have a special event :D

MeeMzZ said...

mmmm...this post is kinda cool!!;p

1-eating from the biggest jar of nutella in school with a big spoon and drinking 3 cans of redbull everyday!!;p

2-i have to laugh after i cry everytime!!;p

3-mmmm...yaaah this one took me along time but it's true i have too fight with my sisters everyday if there not there my friends are always there for me to fight with!!;p AND they don't get mad at me because they know mee!!;p

hey can i steal your post and post it in my blog if that's oky with you!!;p hehehe!!;p

sadia said...

salam!
no update for a long time.
laysh?

Anonymous said...

no update for long LOnG LOOOOOoooooOONNGGgg timmmmmeeee :(

Spring Blend said...

Alikom esalam wa rahmat Allah wbarakatoh

Thaaaaaaaanx for asking peoPle ^___^

my silly beautiful internet connection at home is sick..i am writting from work : (

i dunno when it will be fixed...

i found out that internet is a very important friend lool... :D

any ways.. have a loooooooovely lovely week and get ready for Aid and buy new clothes ^___^

I appreciate ur concern ^_^


hey MEeeeemNzZZ..nice name :D

what does it mean?

sorry for the late reply..and ofcourse u can post this in ur blog :D


woOWWw..u got very weird things going in ur life :D

specially laughing after crying lool and fighting..i guess u love attention like me ^_^

thanx for paSsing By : )and hope u visit again

The Extravagate said...

hmmm lets stick to weird not unique :P
(1) i can bee sooo happy and all of a sudden soo sad for no reason what so ever

(2) i love emailing the person i love even though i can talk to them by phone of face to face

(3) i love drinking chahi 7leeb with haayl (gnaad) or nescafe and everone seems to find it weird and ywak :S

that's all i can think of rght now :P

sadia said...

awwww...i hope you get your connection back soon!

Spring Blend said...

hey notorious

i found the first and second one interesting :D..specially the first .. i feel the same as well soemtimes..but with accumulated reasons :D

and yeah..via e-mail u can say things u might not say face to face ..i like it..its a cool idea ^_^

thanks for PaSsing by

hey Sadia..thanx dear..i still have some problems but i am using my nephew's computer :D

have a Great weekend ^_^