8/30/2009

~*~ BeauTiful PeopPle ~*~


They say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and i really beleive in this..


the other day..i was counselling a patient`s daughter on her food intake and what to avoid...any ways i told them she needs a "Nutrition Supplement" which is like milk with extra protein and vitamins with different flavours yummMMy :D elmohem..i was teaching them when and how much to give her of that milk and told them "You should shake it before opening it.." and i shaked it for them and it was open loooooool..the milk Spilled on my sheela :P..any ways..the daughters felt so guilty and two of them started cleaning my sheela with water..i was like"no...no..its ok...but they continued to clean" any ways...and when i was about to leave they said thank you..you are soo kind and good things


I felt i didn't feel i deserved all that praise...!!so why are they soo nice to me?

but when i really thought about it..its not always about me..or Us..its them..Beutiful or Good people see other people Beautiful..they appreciate even smallest simple things we do for them..

if you think about it in the opposite way: people who lie..they always suspect everyone else is lying cuz they do that themselves..

anyyyyyyyywaaaaays..

I want to learn Some CoOking :D so here is the challenge for me

Give me one recipe with the details and the cooking method and everything ( simple recipe i dont want a complicated one :P or sweet or anything bas shway shway 3lay)..and i will try to do it over the next two weeks..and i will put a picture here...if until two weeks (u set a date) i am not able to do it حتى لو محروق المهم اسويه :D u should set a punishment for me :P

but i will only choose one recipe

If i succeed then you should do a recipe chosen by me :D

yalla..i am waiting ^_______^

الحمد الله والصلاة والسلاة على رسول الله
لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

3 comments:

Bookworm said...

Heya

Love your new layout! It rocks :)

And I like your cooking idea. I will post a step by step post in my blog of a simple recipe (a dessert & one for a main dish) and I hope you try them!

I love what you said about 'beautiful' ppl..and its true.

Ammaro said...

there are few ppl nowadays who appreciate the small things you do for them, but they do exist. and when you find them, it brings a smile to your face :)

Spring Blend said...

Hello Ammaro...


ur right..and when u find them..just try not to let them go..cuz they r worth it : )