8/06/2010

*~* I am BACK....!! *~*

I just Love this lil Smiley..Humble Guy ^___^ Sooo Cute

I miSsed My Blog..and i came back..decided to continue my memories on this page...i opened another blog " A Walk T@ Remember" but i decided:
Old is Gold :D


Sometimes u just can't let go of the past..its sweet...gives u strength..and sometimes even weakness...so..i decided i wont let some old memories hold me back if u know what i mean ^_^life goes on...we learn from the past...and i hope anyone i have hurt intentionally or un-intentionally..to forgive me..anyone who still doens't know why i did or said something..or why i hurt them..sorry..


For those who are still reading, if any, looool.. i got married about one year ago..when i was least expecting it to be honest but when it is meant to happen..when is written to be real..it HapPens..no matter what..elhamdu Allah

Marriage life is Weird..Sweet and full of Silly arguments hehe..one day i will talk about it
I am still working in the hospital as a Clinical Dietitian..Hopefully sooooooooooooooon very soon within few month i am OUT of there..yuupPPPYyYY..finally after 2 years cuz i wanna be a Freee Girl again...and please don't call me woman just cuz i am married!! :D


people r asking me to stay...WHY do u wanna quit!!...what r u gonna do with ur life??!!

its Rewarding and BleSsing to Talk to different people..Trying to Help them in the Hospital..but...
I wanna be free for a While..
and u know what..!! i don't care any more what people say about this..its my choice..i wanna do what ever i wanna do with my life..why should i work just to meet social expectations..!!! ...
It dosnt meant i dont wanna work or study any more..i just want to have a rest for a while then decide..


i am young and i wanna enjoy life..i don't mean just to sleep..as sweet as that is is the morning :P but also do to the things i have always wanted to do as a teenager and for some reason i didnt..


so..my journey will begin soon ensha Allah with some itneresting changes i hope ensha Allah


What about you?


what changes do you wish to make in your life..and why? ; )

No comments: