9/21/2010

"#*"~ My Soul "#~*"

if you know about the Kuala Story..then the words below is for you ; )

Sometimes I LoOk at you..HoPing you are Looking back ..

I smile at you..hoping you can feel it too

My eyes closes to deny the fact that you are too buzy with your life..

My Heart makes excuses..but my Mind stands still..that..After all.. Our eyes and Our Heart build illusions sometimes..so, it can't be true!!

I Looked at you the other day..from far away...seconds paSsed by..i was waiting for my reflection..i was shouting within my heart..flames of hope were lightened..and here you were..

..LoOking at me...I smiled and my smile reflected back..it was you..my soul..the one I thought is hard to find.. the one i was looking for in the opposite direction..but at the end, I took a U-turn..i came back..to the direction i was ment to be
it's when you lOoked back.. that I knew..that things were going to be alright
; )

3 comments:

sadia said...

that sounds sweet! :)

uae4ever said...

Sometimes people think that everyone is busy with their life but nobody think or wonder what is in their heart. I am sure if you are special to someone, he/she will be definitely be in their heart no matter how busy were they. I know one of my friends he was studying with me in the university. Although we don’t call each other very often but when I call and talk with him I feel he is still my best friend even if we are not together all the time

Regards,

Spring Blend said...

Thanks sadia:)

Uae4ever ur right sometimes even tho we don't call or visit someone so often but they r still in a very special place in our Hearts

Thanks ;)