7/09/2011

A New Life...

I am back
Missed the blog world, my old friends and bloggers and the beautiful memories in the Internet world

I just had a baby girl ^___^elhamdu Allah

Feels like a Beautiful Dream, cant believe it

Life is different now, I feel older looool

The idea of taking care of a little one is exhausting and scary

I ask Allah to give me the strength and patience and Faith to be able to take good care of my little girl and be a good example for her ensue Allah

Just a short post to feel like old spring again lool cuz I am bored in this room, I need to do something for my self too before I lose my soul :D

11 comments:

LioneSS said...

مبرووووووووك ^_^

بارك الله لك في الموهوب ^_^

اللهم أنبتها نباتاً حسناً، واجعلها قرة عين لوالديها واحفظها، وبارك لهما فيها واجعلها من أهل الصلاح والتقوى

Spring Blend said...

Lioness habebty

How r u:)?

Allah yebark feech

Amen ya rab

Thanks for the beautiful comment dear^__^
Miss u and the blog world

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

welcome back !!

sadia said...

congratulations! <3

Spring Blend said...

Izdiher thanks dear:)

saaaaaadiaaa long time no see :D

Thank you sis ^___^

Spool nice to see ur comments ppll

Butterfly Chick said...

Congrats sweetie for ur baby girl :)

tetrba fee 3zkum yarab

Spring Blend said...

Hey butterfly thanks dear ^___^

Ameeen ya rab

Lovely to see ur comment here :)

Chick Flick Journal said...

mashAllah! Welcome back hun I'm so happy for you. <3

Spring Blend said...

Thanks sweet chick flick
haPPy to see u here ;)

uae4ever said...

May Allah give you and his father strength and patience to be able to take care of your little girl

Spring Blend said...

Ameeeeeeeeeen


Thank yooooou soooooo much uae4ever :D