5/26/2007

~..My Voice..My Future..~

It was a looooooong time ago since i posted anything*-*I realized something!... I start something wiht sooo much enthusiasm and end up feeling numbness about it..hmmm i guess if I keep on the journey with the same enthusiasm, I would have done so many thingd by now

any ways...MY VOICE...MY FUTURE ...the public speaking contest me and my friends "N" and "Z" participated in..honestly,,for me it was just a dream to be able to speech in front of soo maaaaany people and to talk about my thoughts, my feelings and to be " simpLy Me"

at the beginning,, it was really hard to Be " me" and i thought soo many times of dropping off the contest because i felt i was faking it-i did not feel (3afaweeyah)

the closer the contest got,, that more enthusiasm i had.. that really feels good..i never really beleived i would public speak! NEVER! I only imagined it and it felt good but SCArY!!

Winning the first prize was one of the most weird feelings i ever had..happy..shocked..surprised? wondered? i dunno..many strange and mixed feelings..and to be true to myself..i was kinda sad or lets say challenged..because I realized it is hard to be on top..but once ur there..it is hard to stay there..u know?

so i feel now i need to put more strength...more enthusiasm, more enrgy, more effort and even more time to my future..


I was pretty much impressed by the girls' speeches too..

ELHAMDEALLAH FOR THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH AND THEN

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY BEST FRIEND "N" for supporting me..being there for me..AND BOOKWARM? U WERE AMAZZZZZZZZING..I WAS IMPRESSED


A BIG THANK YOU TO MY TRAINER "KIM"..FOR ENCOURAGING ALL OF US

A BIG THANK YOU FOR MY BROTHERS..FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS, SPECIALLY "K" & "A"

and thank you for all who were there for me..on that day..tuesday 22 of May, 2007 : )



My last words for now are " BELEIVE IN YOUR SELF, BELEIVE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

^_______^

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

Woohooo, girl, you rocked ;) was so proud of ya

InshaAlla you'll reach your dreams soon, you took one step with that contest..

Allah yewafigch fil kil shay

Bookworm said...

Forgot to add: looking forward to more posts =)