6/05/2007

~*~ TOo SomE OnE SpeCiaL ~*~

I realized something today..something that i should have thought about before i guess..

Can u imagine how it feels to suddenly realize that the person whom you thought to be different from you,,turned out to be sooo much like u?_?

SomE people love & appreciate with unspoken words,,untouchable feelings,,they simply find it hard to show their emotions...i guess i am one of them..BUT

u know..my close friends have changed me..

I learned by the hard way..that saying " I Love You" should be expressed and showed..why we wait until the person is gone?


I have this cute friend..who turned to be soo much like me..i like the fact that she can read through my mask..but at the same time it scares me..cuz she can read me someitmes like an open story..SCAAARY!!..cuz thats what i am trying hard to hide and here she comes laughing about it and exposing it hehe:)

I dunno why i am writting this..but i realized today..that I have soo many good and close friends..some are closer..some are close to the heart but for some reason far from the sight!..

My SwEeeEEt passioNaTe friend (M)..

i really forgot what i was going to say..



emmm...you mentioned whether I had a soul mate..and honestly..i dunoo..i don't like to think that ur not close..cuz i realized today that ur one of my faviourte friends ^__^ close to the heart..but far from sight! I dunno...


maybe cuz.........i will tell u one day..

but ur right..you never know who appreciates you..some words are unspoken..some feeling are unexpressed...!

ur letter made me cry..!!i dunno why..maybe i know..but i dont wanna say why or i don't wanna admit it ^_^

u also made me laugh and smile..^________^YuuPPy..ur soo funyn u know that..

any ways...just wanted to say that sometimes we do not realize how much we appreciate someone until something happens..Every thing Happens for a Reason, right?

by the way..its not hard to read my pages, cuz once u open ur Heart, i open mine..that simple : )

2 comments:

monmona said...

:)dearest mermaid, ^_^ i know mermaid sounds odd, but I do want it to resemble your name in a way. it's better than "Raj", ain't it?

"Murk" resembles your name, but its meaning is way much different than your name's meaning =) you're a brilliant CORAL :)

Thanks a whole bunch for your lovely words. I feel sooooooooo happy to find words for me here ^_^

You know.. I replied to your letter as soon as I switched off my laptop after reading your email.
I intended to give you a hand-written letter :) I wanted you to keep it + wait for the reply :P hehehe.. I wanted you to wonder why I did not reply quickly with an email or a simple sms

I do not know what exactly I've written as I told you before. All what I remember is that I gave free rein to (writing)...

I also remember that I've said "Some things are better left unsaid and unspoken" :p

But I don't remember that I said something touching!!! I also don't remember that i was so funny :p on the contrary, i felt that i forgot to add some jokes.

I just want you to know... That what you have read summarized me..
ALso, I want you to know that.. I shared part of me with you..... maybe that part was not so clear and maybe it was.......

sometimes one word is enough to express how we feel, but only those who are emotionally smart will get it.

So you concluded that I am like you? :) I always felt the same way too ;)

How can we be so different and feel so much alike? :p

Spring Blend said...

Hahaha..Raj..u make me laugh whenever i read this reply

hmm..mermaid..i like it..something new..creative!

"Thanks a whole bunch for your lovely words. I feel sooooooooo happy to find words for me here ^_^"

what..what what what what? sacuuze me..lady..not words..it is called something..emm.feelings..i dunno but not words..words are not a live..feelings are ...

oh yeah..i was checking my e-mail and wondring..WHy THIS GIRL DID NOT SEND A REPLY GRRRRRRR..! NOW I KNOW WHY..

sometimes its nice to make ppl wait..and surprise them when they are least expecting..soooooooo cooool

hehe..it was touchy cuz i could relate to it..u know

and jokES!! haha..u need no jokes..u made me laugh while reading ur letter

sa7..i used to say

" WoOrds Aint Enough "

one word can capture all the essence of a person..thousands of words can leave u ‎wondered ‎sometimes..

Thanx for ur reply MonMona : )