6/06/2007

Learn avazy=3emy With Spring-Bleeeeeeeend

Laaaaaaaaadies...here are some iranian words for you to learn..i actually think our language is more Rhythmatic than I ever thought..like spanioola..don't u agree?


Lesson # 1:

Ashkamy=Mean I love to eat alot=faj3anah..emm..sounds nice...

lesson # 2:

Ma Mow= Ma= I/ Mow= Brought.... --> I brought...

Ta Taw= You brough...ex. you brough my book

this sounds like japanese or something..

lesson # 3:

Ma 5oterot maay= I like you OR I Love You

lesson # 4:

Avolot 5ashee?= Are you ok? or How are you?

lesson # 5:

Ma keham? = Who am I?



Let me know what other woOords..u would like to KnowW...

1 comment:

Bookworm said...

Woow!! Thanks a bunch - totally dig this post.

Ahwalu Shuma?


And Khoda Hafez

(hatha 7adee :P - Allah yzeed inshaAlla)