2/11/2009

~*~ Children..Make You HapPy..~*~


Al Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Alikooooooooooom

Hey..GueSs what..?!!

ok..let me tell u what HapPened..

Before two days..suddenly they told me i have to give a lecture about healthy food for school children in the hospital..i was soooooooooo UpSet..why me..? what is this..i am buzy..i have things on my mind...this is what was HapPening in my mind..and i told my BosS..what a beautiful suRprize....?!!......... Thats me being sarcastic :D

any ways..i was angry...what is this..i will quite..why they didn't inform me before..i have many things on my mind..(personally and professionally)

anyways..today i gave the lectre to about 20 student girls grade 4 and 5..and i SOoooooo EnjoyEd it looooooool...sometimes i make a big deal out of a small thing

it was soooo fun..el7amdu Allah and i felt the kids liked the lecture ..so did the teachers..they told me it would be a good idea if i go to their school and give more lectures ^__^YaaaY

any ways..so i guess this is what means when we say
"Every Thing HapPens For A Reason.." : )
and the result turnEd ouT rewarding el7amdu Allah.soo i guess soemtimes we should wait before we judge or get angry..or at elast see the bright sid eof it..but its hard to control my temper sometimes..anyways...so now i am HapPPpY and i havne't felt like this since a while..

These two weeks i had To take SOOOOOOo many decisions..because many things HaPpened all together..and still there are some issues Under ConsideraTioN... Ensha Allah Khair..i just want to make sure i take the right decision..but how can i know >_

yalla see you ^________________^ and Smiiiiiiiiiiile..and i HopE i will be Smiling for a loooooooong time..i am tired of being sad :D

Image From:
http://www.cardsunlimited.com/bulkview.php?id=hot_air_balloons

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

Ohhh, thats such great news (that you're happy and did something that unexpectedly pleasant).

You know, when I was in school (aages ago, as in stone age) I remember we had a nutritionist come in one time. She gave us a lecture on osteoporosis
Anyway, I loved it and I still remember some stuff.

And Im sure those girls you talked to had fun AND would remember you =)

Hope you feel better hun, and pray esti5ara..inshAlla 5eir

Spring Blend said...

ahleeeeen BoOOky..

really u rmemeber the nutritionist..lool..GOod to know :D


Ensha Allah Khair..thanks for ur suPport for for passing By ; )

Take care and Best wishEs Dear ^_^