2/10/2009

~*~ RealitY TalK..?!~*~





SOooo ConFuseD >_<
i have a big trouble in Taking DecisionSs..
Yesterday i went to the doctor fo some check-Ups..she asked me weird questions..as she was filling the medical file..
she asked me what my fears are...i told her fear sof failure..and ofcourse i didnt tell her everything specially that mom was setting infront of me :D
she asked me whether i was afraid of cats...she asked me to talk about my self..and actually i wasn't quite sure what to say? i told her some things but not everything and i realized that when u say ur negative things..loud..it is really emmmm..disappointing :S i told her some positive side of me..not much though..i told her i am soo sad and UpsEt these days..she asked me why..

she asked me whether i loved my mom or dad more..loool..funny but interesting questions..

any ways..i don;t feel comfortable talking about these issues cuz i cry easily but i didnt yesterday looool..thank Allah..but it was kinda a relief to talk about things that are usually covered with a MasK..


So what are your fears?

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

Seedeh, marrah we7deh you're asking what are our fears? Man, girl, shway shway 3leena :P (just kidding dudette ;) )

Well, Id say what I fear most (after judgement day) is the unknown. The future in other words. I keep wondering what the consequences of my current actions would be.

And I fear failure, of making mistakes.

What about you? Now, that you've had the time to think about the question.

Spring Blend said...

lool BoOKy hehe

i know what u mean..ofocurse after fear from Allah and jugment day..

fear of ظلم النفس والناس

fear of failing..of getting old and regtting not doing certain things..fear of not being loved enough
Fear of embaRssmenT

Thanks for ur comment..i miss u : )