11/20/2007

A Day In Memzar Park :D SOoo COOooool...

I can See YOOOOOOOOOOu..you sneaky Mooon :D
A Long Greenish Walk hand-by-hand...
The BeauTiful Blue Sea :D..

A Beautiful View of an Empty Bench..Waiting to be Filled..! :D

This is our Hugging orange juices :D


Hello Lovely People (i hope :D)

so..i wanna talk about my journey to memzar park on this saturday

wOOOOOOOOOW..it was soooooo nice..i went with one of my best friends "K" or tamtam as i call her sometimes..we arrived at about 5 and we bought some snickers and yummy stuff.. the stuff that nutritionists should not eat that much :D OOpSsY LaDdY


so..then after the Magreb Prayer we rented a Bicycle for one hour..it was sooooooooo nice..and tamtam was really methawra..she was directing(driving?) anyways..she was driving faaaaast and coming down mun7adarat :D..i was sooooo scAARED TO FALL ON My FACE AND I imagined THE BICYCLE FALLing ON ME :P ..

but it was fuun..and then we raced with two young boys. ...maybe 11 or 12?i dunno..we raced with our bicycles.. one of them said he is iranian so i said me too ..and i told him..do u know shiraz? he laughed at me like this: ha ha ha as if not beleiving that i am originally iranian, how dare He? :D Loooooooooool...kaaash5a :)


that was fuUn..then we went to eat yummy stuff..(junk food )and after 8.30 we went to the beach..we lied (is this word right :S)? down on the sand .it was cold..the feeling of the sand pouring through my fingers was sOOoooo lovely..and we were looking at the stars..talking and listening to the sound of the Waves,sooooo relaxing..now when i think about it..it just seems like a BeauTiful Dream..Another Beuatiful Dream..wish you were there MirACLE, DIMpLI, MALEKA AND 3AZEZTY "A"..INSHA ALLAH NEXT TIME ^___^ HOPEfULLY

Thanks for all The BeauTiful People that Read My Posts ..I just LoOoOve THAT :D
Oh and thanx Dear TWeeTy for showing me how to upload my pictures from my Samsung L700 new camera which my uncle gave me on this Aid :D..my lovely uncle

koochy kOoOchy uncle and TweeTy :D

سبحان الله العظيم وبحمده : ) ^___________^ ابتسمووووووووو يا عالم فالحياة جميلة...

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

Kewl photos ;)
The race sounds fuuuuun! sho, mno '3elab? you guys or them? :P

Spring Blend said...

thaaaaaaaaanx..

hehehe..yea it was fUuUUuUN..emm..we were just playing:D
maybe the next time we go..u can come..it was sOOoooo much fun..