11/09/2007

My SwEet Friend..


Hi
how would you feel IF one of your oldest and sweetest friend since more than 14 years is leaving for ever?

leaving to her country..leaving her lovely smile, her beautiful Ambition..and her memories behind..

A Letter to my Sweet Friend " Sara ":

I will miss you..i don't think I have ever thought about how it would feel if you left..and when u told me for the first time that ur family has to leave for ever..I cried..I did not expect it..but it is true..

I cried because i felt i was not a good friend..we were in the same city yet apart..i wished i called more often..i wished i saw you more often..so i am sorry..really sorry..for not being there for you when u needed someone to hear you..to listen to you..

i am sorry because sometimes i am soooo selfish that i forget those who care about me..

Maybe this experience was ment to be so I learn something..to be a giver rather than just a taker..to open my heart, my mind, time and effort for those who care about me and I care about them and who deserve it..To give rather to expect to recieve..

I will always try to remember the times we spend together..and Hopefully we will stay intouch untill we become two beautiful old ladies with faithful,cute, loving husbans and many many lovely children and grandchildren :D ^___^ insha Allah

Thank you for everything you have taught me..& Keep your lovely Smile always on your face..don't worry..life is beautiful ..i know it is hard but let us hope and beleive that things will always be better and better..so don't lose HoOpe..: ) Smile..and when Beautiful..unexpected experiences come to your way..don't forget that I once told you..just wait & see & HoOpe.. ^___^
I Hope we will continue writting Letters to each other like the old days when we were at school..remember..?hehe those were nice days..
I remember back then at school days..u were the kind of a friend who saw who I really was when other girls thought i was arogant and not-smiley person..u defended me infront of them..so Thank You..: )

I don'y know what else to say...........I will Miss YOU..

oh..i don't think you will see this now but maybe soon..

Sara is leaving tomorrow night.

Image from:
http://www.stanford.edu/~grg/photography/orange_flower.html

3 comments:

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ said...

This is so touching :(

Anonymous said...

Dear lovely Coral Mermaid.. always remember what Dr.Salim said.. "People come and People gO".. :) I am happy for you.. coz you're this kind of person who admits her mistakes.. and you're so honest mashAllah. You know.. I don't like people who aren't honest with me.. I really dislike their behaviors especially when I have to interact with them on a daily life basis! I mean.. Don't pretend anything.. JUST BE YOURSELF!

I catch people easily when they're not honest.. and it's ok if a stranger is not honest with me... but if she's supposed to be a friend or a dear classmate.. then she must be HONEST.. otherwise, it's better not to talk to me!

urrrrggggggh sorry i wasn't supposed to throw my tantrums here...
............................

Now..
this sad story of your friend is so touching.. I know that what you feel is quite hard...... It's hard to realize that..... we did not spend more time with those who deserved all our concern!! Again, you probably know.. the person whom I neglected.. and he was the best FATHER ever to me. Not only a dear grandpa, but a father, friend, & a brother. he's been the kindest soul I've ever known. so tender-hearted.

& I loved him in God. you know how strong the bond is.. when you love someone in God!

i don't know how close you were to your friend!! I don't know whether she's been your soul mate or not.

a soul mate is someone who can understand you and be on the save wave length with ya. Also, usually soul mates share a very strong telepathy even if they live far away from each other.. with a soul mate you speak your mind and open up your heart without worrying about how she'll think of you..


However, I do understand what you're going through, because that particular friend has shared childhood memories with ya.. and memories which center around our childhood years are the best and the most soul-stirring ones.

May Allah guide us all to the righteous path.. from all my heart, I hope that those who are so "precious" to us will be with us in paradise soon inshAllah.

thanks for passing by & dropping me one of your special comments =)

Spring Blend said...

dark angel: thanx for passing by sis :)

Miracle: I was hoping to see your lovely comment here ^_^ SOOoo Glad

yes..i know ppl come and go but the time spent in between is worth soo much..and i blew it..i am not proud of my self..it is too late..but insha Allah this will be a hard lesson for me to learn..

yes..i am honest..but i am not always honest...sometimes i stay quite..i hate lying..but sometiems i rather say nuthing because it is tooo hard to say things face to face or to admit it so i write it down or i don't say it..or i might say it for those who really care..for those who are ready to listen and give me some of their time..i know what u mean when u say u catch ppl easily when they are not honest :D

don't worry i enjoy ur tantrums or whatever that means :P..i looooooove looooong replys so don't ever worry ym Dear Friend : )

Yes Miracle..Allah yer7am your grandfather..don't worry about the past..u were small..a child..dont be hard on ur self..trust me..it is good now that u remember him and pray for him masha Allah 3leech : )..u can still make him proud..by doing great and beautiful things in life..and being closer to Allah insha Allah :)

Sara was one of my sweetest and closest friend in school from roo6'a until high school and after that we kept intouch now n then..she is syrian..a very lovely girl to meet..we had many things in common..and we raaaaaaarely faught :D she is kinda like you..honest and direct..some ppl may not like that but at least she is honest ^_^ we used to go skating together in nady-el-naser..those were lovely days..and her family are very good and lovely people as well masha Allah

Allah yejma3na ajma3eeb be a7babna felf edous el a3la insha Allah : )

i love reading your writtings too..it is fun and makes me know u better : )

Thank You Miracle for Your Lovely comment..I really appreciate it..i am glad I have you as a CLOSE FRIEND in my Life..Soooo Glad :)