11/25/2007

~*~ SpRing-Blend`s ShoTs ~*~

Uni Lab

Salam Alikom..These are few images from my samsung L700 Camera..images from here and there..let me know which oen u like the most..why..does any specific image remind you of somethin..? EnjOY :D


Image#1: In my RoOm




Image#2: A hole in Sharjah Road :D..Don`t let the experiences of life carve a hole in your Heart..but let it polish your heart SO it becomes BeauTiful and Strong enough to absorb the Light and reflect Darkness out of ur way.. ^_^ tfalseef Spring-Blend :D

Image#3:Do you want to be on top..the one who gets the whole attetnion..or do you want to be back..un-noticed..minding your own bussiness? and why..?


Image#4: My SweEt Close Friend`s Writtings & DrawingS...



Image# 5: Dubai...!



صورة رقم 6: نادي السيدات في السارقة



Image#7: A Glass Drawing (I think :D) in China Town..



Image#8: My neckless..is it real Lulu?...or is it not..? hmmmm..interesting Question..but u know what. it is BeauTiful so..emmm..WHOOoo CARES? :D



University YuMmy ice-Cream





The LoveLy Sky...



Does ny Image Trigger Any Memories..?

^___________________^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HelloO coral mermaid or SPRING BLEND. :)
I liked the picture of the HOLE and its description.. it really is meaningful.. and lol.. hehehehe you added the shot of my scribbles? :p shai6ah..
=)
yours,
miracle

Anonymous said...

i miss chatting with you online, i liked a picture i would like to draw.....will tell you later

Anonymous said...

miss uuuu!

I liked the one with the blurry flower in the back >.<

love,
a stranger ;)

Spring Blend said...

Hello M.I.R.A.C.L.E:

I am glad u liked it :D thanx for commenting My Dear : )and yeah I loVe KeePing Memorial Stuff About People I care About.. : )

HeLlO DimPLiii:

Thaaaaaanx dear..ur words mean alot..u made me HaPpY..i am glad u liked my pic..thanx for commenting My Dear : )


HelLo There stranger :D: I luuuv strangers sometimes :P enti Ninja Girl..sa7? :D

thanx for ur comment..yeaah..i like that one as well..

Thanx All...I EnjOoy ReadIng Your CommenTs ^_____^ YuUuuPPYy

Anonymous said...

girl, you got it :P