11/16/2007

FloaTing On The Air..Ice Skating..


I just ate a multin or mountin soemthing chocolate cake from chillis with my family..SOOoooo Delicious..

so..anyways..the other day..on wednesday i went ice skating with one of my best friends,BookWorm, it was soooooo coooooooold..only we two were skating no one else until a while...i just relaized i need to go skating more often..i miss it sooooo much..i don't wanna get 70 years Old and say oh why didn't i go skating more u know..i felt i was Free and Flying..just floating on the air..it is an amaZing Feeling..Try it..really..WoOOwW..i used to go skating back when i was younger..like maybe 14..or 15..with my brother dOoOdYyY and my uncle's son and daughter...those were Nice and sweet days..i also used to go skating with My friend Sara..which i remembered her on wednesday..

so my friend Bookworm taught me few moves..i felt i learned quite some steps..that was cool..even if u don't know how to skate..it is worth trying..Trust me ^_^

and then this Emirati girl came..she was young..and asked my friend to help her cuz it was her first time to skate..so we were talking..and she said she tought i was 15 looooool...and thought my friend was russian and i was Italian..:D hehehe...that was Fuun..i mean ofcourse i don't think we look russian or italian but it was a weird cool thing..:D


then we went to have our launch next to the beach..I had club sandwich really cool weather..I haad soooooo MUuUch fUuUUN..
I went to the ice skating place with mom and my relative..and I remember at the first or second year of university..bookworm had found a connection with some of our friends..ya3ni the girls we met at uni and bookwork had someone in common outside the uni..so it was like sub7an Allah..the world is a small village..but i don't think we found anyone in common then..so my relativewho came with us on wednesday, her sister turned up to know bookworm's family..soo Bookworm told me..i finnaly found someone in commention with u :D that was coooooool..

Images From:

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

heey spring blend..hehe, when you first made this blog your name reminded me of a drink from Chili's..i think it's called spring breeze or smthn :P

It was fun, that day! We shud do it again ;) Oh, they have annual skating shows, like the cinderella one from last year. I think this year is gonna be 'Wizard of Oz' - I'll tell you when, and you gotta come see it!

Spring Blend said...

hehe :D..i didn't choose the name for that :D but it is a nice mosadafa cuz i loove food :D

yaaaaa..i sooooo wanna go ice skating again : )

oh..that`s cooooool...can my nephew come..he is about 7?...insha Allah..let me know