1/26/2008

~&~ SWeeT TalK ~&~

Salam Alikom BeauTiful PeopPle :D..How are things going on with you?
SOoo..two of my best friends got married few days ago..i went to their weddings..masha Allah..it was nice..May Allah fill their Heart and Mind and Life with Faith, HapPinesS and JoY..Allahuma Ameeeeeeeen

i am not sure what i wanna talk about..but i feel a strange vipe these days..and i know why..anyways..things are going alright with me elhamdu Allah..enjoYing my holiday but i need to read some BoOOKs..about Nutrition..about something..and about Life..any recommendations?
if you had the chance to ask a proposal only one question..what would it be :D?? hehe..i am not sure but i might ask.. "WhOoo Are You" OR " What are you Looking For In This Wolrd?" or maybe" How do you see your self after 5 or 10 years" and i will examine His Creativity..and Priorities..
WhaT Would YOU Ask The Other Person?
In Life,I noticed, from my little experience, that
" With Patience comes Appreciation"...
What i mean is..the things in life that we get by hard work or by waiting..or by struggle and fight..in manytimes have a very very different SweeT Taste..don't you think?
If you got a house of ur dreams..a great husband..a great joB in a blink of an eye..with little effort..u might appreciate what u have..but do you think you would appreciate it the same way as when you get those Valuable things by Waiting..by struggle..?...well...think about it
let me tell you a little story which my brother "A" el katKOOOooTy once told me:
OncE upon a time..there was a man walking with his bared feet on the cool sand near the beach..in a sunny day..he came across a woman who was trying hard to collect the star fishes..is it called start fish :S? so..she was collecting them from the beach and throwing them back to the sea to save them..the man laugheed ironically and said.." what are you doing..? you can't make a difference..u can't save all thooooose star fishes..they will be died till you reach all of them.."
she picked a star fish from the golden sand and freed it back to the the Beautiful blue ocean..and turned to the man and said " IT MADE A DIFFERENCE FOR THAT ONE"
..for that little Starfish..it made a difference...
BEAUTIFUL STORY ISN'T IT..?

No matter how small the positive difference we cna make..it is worth it..worth the effort..the time..the trial...So that we don't look back one day and say..I wish i tried..

what are you doing to make a difference..in your life..in the people who you love lives..and the society?

don't you want to leave deep footprints so that ur deeds will remain green and fresh even after we leave this Wonderful WorlD?
: ) ^________________^ this made me think about how little i am doing and how much i want to offer to the world..
May Allah Help Us All to Fulfill our dreams and to be productive and change makers in this Amazing World ...Allahuma Ameen : )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can!

Spring Blend said...

Hey stranger:

Ensha Allah..thanks for your MOoTivatioN :D...
who r u?

Anonymous said...

Hi beautiful mermaid,
I liked this post.. and .. well.. as I expected.. you are going through what i exactly expected :p


unfortunately, i couldn't attend Baby Thyme's wedding :'( it feels so bad wallah... and now i am fighting to attend Lo6fiya's wedding.
....................

I think you know what I would like to ask Him..
I will ask: "how LOVE can be ETERNAL in your point of view?" once he answers it his own way, I'll know him and I'll know how he analyze things...
.....................

with regards to the story,
wow!!!! WOW! and wow big time! of course... little changes can make huge differences........

i like what al motanabi said:

وتصغر في عين العظيم العظائم، وتعظم في عين الصغير الصغائر


those who have big hearts and are considered (3o'6ama2) and el3a'6ama lellah of course, do not complicate it once they plan to make a difference.. even if this difference is so great (3a'6eem)! they find it easy peasy doing it, because they're 3o'6ama2 and spiritually unique! they believe that even small changes can make a huge difference and they don't care about whether or not this change will cost them a lot!

On the other hands, little people and those who are careless (not metfyjeen) find it so difficult changing even the things which are easy peasy to be changed.... and they don't care about what's happening around them a9lan!

.............................


and yeah of course..

الذي يأتي سريعا، يذهب سريعا


of course when you struggle to have what you want with patience, you end up feeling HAPPY about it. also, you appreciate it more.. and it becomes much more valuable in your eyes.. and i love it when i fight for what i want.. i love it when i feel that what i want worth all the patience that is keeping me struggled and tired.. i love it i love it i love it.



love,
Miracle

Anonymous said...

you asked:
what are you doing to make a difference?
i do simple things..

well.. I only try to spread LOVE and PASSION by expressing my love to everyone who I love, talking a lot about LOVE and PASSION, and showing people the happy effects of LOVE and PASSION... the effects can make us FEEL we're on cloud 7 or something :D
I think real LOVE is what makes people really HAPPY.. and everyone on this earth deserves to be loved.. & everyone needs to feel LOVE... love can make wonders and change bad behaviors.. love can bring optimism and ambitions.. love lets us feel we're worthy.. love is Allah's greatest gift to us!

for instance, i am crazy at home.. I hug everyone :D even my dad.. and my dad is this kind of person who builds a wall in front of you that makes you feel you have some limits and you cannot express your feelings of love easily.. however, I pretend that I am not seeing that wall.. and i do hug him and i do pamper him too by changing his name sometimes lol.. at first he wasn't responding to me, but little by little i found out that it made a huge impact on him.. NOW, he cannot let me marry because of that LOL. he got used to find me at home teasing him.

With my friends, I do write letters for those who deserve them... I do hug them when i miss them.. i say I love them. toO. not only that, i try not leaving them.. even if i don't talk to them everyday i try my best to let them feel that I am on the right track with them... I feel what they're going through even if i am away.. and they don't leave my thoughts.. they're always in my prayers..

The second thing that I try to do is to let others feel worthy. for example, if my friend feels bad about herself, i try my best to remind her of her good qualities without complimenting her. I try to be honest and at the same time I search for the nice qualities in her and tell her... this makes people feel good about themselves.
also, i try to talk a lot to the maids to let them share with me their stories.. some people want to talk, but they don't have the chance to. I try to search for those people and i try to let them talk! we have two ears and one mouth after all.. we should let others talk and we should listen! this will let us feel worthy about ourselves too.


and the third thing which I do to make a difference is RECOMMENDING good books to read :D there are a lot of books that are so yummy even for those who hate READING... there are books which are easy to be read and easy to be understood.. and soooo so beneficial..
for you I'd like to recommend This book... it's very very very nice :D this man mashallah 3alaih is a masterpiece and a genius without exaggeration!
http://www.alrashed.net/Album/full/plan-1.jpg

Spring Blend said...

Hello Miracle:

Nice question ;)

That is a BeauTiful Quote ^_^ nicely explained

I LOooVE It TOo..but the time between struggle and getting that special thing is verYY Difficult soemtimes..but insha Allah WOorTh IT ^____^

The Baitiful things u do are very lovely and ofcourse you have made a difference cuz u influence me and i am sure some other girls as well ; ) ya 5a6eeeeeeeeeeraaaa ENTY :D

and how u express ur love to ur dad..that is sooo lovely..i do that too in other ways..so masha Allah..good 4 u :D

I LiKeD what u said about feeling worhty..it is really deepp..and what u do for the maids and other people..u r SOOooooooo right..i do that soemtimes..cuz i know that it really hurts to be there but not Be HEARD..to exIsT but not be SEEN..So making them talk and feel worthy..is WoOoOwW..GoOd job girl :D masha Allah


oh yeah..for the book..i think u can make big differences by recommending good books insha Allah..and i think i have heard about this guy..ThaaaaaaaaaanKS..i will really really try to buy and read his book insha Allah : )cuz i neeeeeeeeed it!

Thanx DeaR for ur lOoOng BeauTiful Comment..I Appreciate it : )

Be HapPPY : )

Anonymous said...

:D i did not know that ur bro loves readinG!!!! and he suffers from this beautiful faja3ness illness. :D Allah yerzgch el faja3ness.

he's great mashAllah :D always ask for his recommendations, but remember guys like things that we sometimes do not like.. you remember the book i told you about (LOVE SMART by Dr. Phill)?? that book was written for women and not men! and it's really nice. i am liking it.

so do give it a try later.. you'll benefit a lot :D
i will discuss it briefly with you later :D

Spring Blend said...

hehehehe 7abebty Miracle..i miss you!!

Yes..it is a BeauTiful Faja3ness and u and my brother and some other people have influenced me..masha Allah

yes..i ask him for what books to buy and i really consider him as one of my Role models in life although he is only about 2 years older..masha Allah..

agool..Dr.Phil's Book is nice..i am reading it these days..i am soo craving to read the other chapters yum yummy..do u beleive that now i feet the beauTy of Reading Books?

ReAlly i am feeling it YOOhOooo..SOOooooo HaPPPy..el7amde Allah ^__^

looking forward to seeing you and discussing this book with you :D :D

Thanx Dear for ur comment..Love You : ) Best Wishes For You