1/10/2008

Your Order In your Family..Does it Affect YOU?


Salam alikom


WOoOwW..Finaaaaaaaaally I finished my exams..one more semester and i will graduate from university insha Allah... ^_____^


My mom came from Iran today....now all my family members will be together for a while..el7amde Allah..it is nice to have several brothers..it makes me think when i will get married and have kids..i wish to have more than 3 insha Allah..but not tooo many :D cuz they are hard to raise specially at this time..i dunno..let us see what will happen.

why am i saying this? because when i look at families with many members in it..it makes me feel happy...the house is buzy and loaded with people and when they get older..it is nice to have many sisters and brothers and to gather and then when they are married..their kids will play with each other..i don`t know..it is just nice..but i am sure raising them must be very challenging. by the way I have 3 brothers :D Masha Allah

I don`t have any sisters..i am the youngest..which makes me always want attention :D
I Love Attention..I Love Being Loved..who doesn't? :P

Do you feel that your order between your brothers and sisters have affected your personality or life in any way?

like if you are the oldest..do you think that made you more responsible? what about the middle one..and the youngest like me?


I feel being the youngest and the only girl has many advantages and disadvantages:

+ I love being the only girl cuz i feel special and unique
+ makes me get alot of attention and be spoiled
- not having a sister can be soemtimes hard, specially an older sister where u can share ur secrets with and ask her for guidance but

+ this has made me closer to my mom, cuz i tell her many things :D el7amde Allah

- sometimes i feel alone when i want to go out or do some activities with someone..i have my dear couzin who is my brother`s wife in our house and we do many things together but still a sister is different

- I am ot blaming my parents here..or anyone specially now that i m a grown up but i am alittle bit spoiled and i dont feel i am an independent girl cuz i rely on people on many things..not always but manytims..and i am not always a responsible person..maybe because my family elhamde Allah try to provide many things for me..so i don`t do TOo much effort? no sure..

hmmm.. + el7amde Allah 3la kel shay...This is my life and there is a reason why i have no sisters and i like it..no complaigns :D..specially that i am the kind that أغااااااار وااااااايد

I get jealous easily..

See the picture above..? what do you see? cuz i see a girl craving to be carried for..craving for ATTENTION..and striving to be on top..to be noticed..loved..To Love and be Heared..and Wanting to do soemthing very Special..to the World..insha Allah : )
How do you think ur order has affected you..Care To Share?
اللهم لك الحمد ولك الشكر كما ينبغي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك
اللهم صلى وسلم وبارك على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
سبحان الله العظيم وبحمده
أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمد رسول الله
لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
Be HapPY ^_____________________^

3 comments:

Bookworm said...

Interesting post marmoora
1st: el7mdilla 3ala salmet your mum

I totally get your point about families and having lots of members in a fam - inshaAlla you'll get what you want ;) Just make sure to invite me to ur wedding girl..

It was interesting reading about how you felt being the youngest shaped you and your personlity. I remember taking a course in education where they said that your order in the family does have an influence on you.

Like you, I'm an only girl, but the eldest :P I once did an online test and they said that based on my personality I seem to be the eldest :P I can give you the link for the test if you wanna have a go.

HAVE FUN! =D

Anonymous said...

Hala Coral Mermaid,
el7emdellah 3ala salamat ummech

w mabrOOook eftakkaina mn el tests and projects
..................

I was so captivated by the pic you posted! From where you got it? lovelyyyy mashAllah :) and the description you said about it was "amazing". I never thought of it that way :)

yellow represents "jealousy".. yet, that flower emerged and seemed to be the center of attention, because it had strong confidence and self esteem and it believed it was SPECIAL. :) oh i think that's YOU :)

elmhm, with regards to my order,
As you know.. i am the eldest girl, but i have a brother who is older than me.
I never felt that a great responsibility was on my shoulder! on the contrary, maybe i am the most spoiled gurl in the family! maybe because that's my nature.. and maybe because i was pampered by my grandpa allah yer7amah, aunts, father, and brother.

You know i use a lot of SWEET words.. therefore, i cannot be ignored. :P especially when I smile, for i can bewitch them all with my smile :p

later even when my mum gave birth to my sister, I was still the center of attention even though my mum tried hard not to spoil me.

as you know.. i've always been FULL OF LOVE AND PASSIOn ever since i was born :P that's why i got what i wanted

whenever i did not get the attention i needed, i used to play the game of LAW OF ATTARCTION :p you know like magnets I could attract what i wanted.

yet,
i do feel that i do have to spread Love among my younger sisters. I do share hugs and kisses.. i do try to take them out a lot to cheer them up. maybe this is the responsibility i have towards them. other than that, i do not do anything else.

my parents do trust me a lot and lemme feeel that i am the eldest girl.. this is gave me confidence in my self.. now i know what i know whenever i have to decide about something serious. i don't rely a lot on them especially when it comes to serious decisions. i do take their opinions, but i also believe in my views.


well.. you know, having many sisters or even one sister does not mean you will be able to share secrets with her/them!

i have 3 sisters mashallah. i love them all and they're all sweet, but i do not share secrets with them! nor do i share with my mother. the one i share secrets with is a sister of the heart only. Allah is merciful :) you can always have a friend who can be a sister with whom u can share your secrets with.

advantages of my order:

1) I can decide for myself.
2) I do feel that someday i will be able to carry on and be on my own.. this is because whenever i had a great problem, i did not share it with my mum.. and i used to try figuring out the solutions myself.. yup i made many mistakes and i fell in many great holes and those were the years of hardships, bas el7emdellah finally, i found the right path and was content of what i had achieved.


disadvantages:
1) not being responsible as I should be, maybe because my bro held all the responsibility.........

Spring Blend said...

ahleen dear BooOKy:
Allah yesalemch

insha Allah i will invite you :D

i think i did the test before but please send it to me :F

thanx for ur comment. I Love You ^_^

Hala Miracle:

Allah yesalemch

el7amde Alah..i caaan`t beleive we finished

thanx dear i am glad u like the pic and how i descriped it..from google images :D

thanx for ur lovely and encouraging words dear : )u make me HaPPyY

ya 5ateeeeeeera enty ya kotomotooooooo hehehe

yeah i can imagine how spoiled u are :D
even that little yet sweet responsibility you have towards spreading love among your sisters..i think is great cuz they will feel secure and confident insh Allah ^_^ cool..hugs and kisses are always a beautiful thing to recieve from people we care about : )I really like that fact that u can decide for ur self and make serious decisions masha Allah..that is one of my big problems..i can't always take decisions even small ones..and now i have to a take a big decision by my own and it is sooo confusing Allah yesahel ya rab

May Allah help you and guide you and us always to lead the right path: )

الله يرزقنا رضاه وحسن الخاتمة والفردوس الأعلى من الجنة ...اللهم آميييييين

Be HaPpPPY and thanx for your long swEet comment Lovely Miracle. I Love You : )