8/09/2008

~&~RanDOom MemoRieS & ShoTS....!!! ~&~

BeauTiful yard in our HoUse in Iran-Shiraz-we have many memories HeRe..this is Grape`s Treee..Yum..yum YuMmmyYY...

Fresh Pistachio..YuuuUuMmMmYyyyyyyy..I LOOOOOOOOVe it sooooooooo much..we GoT this from iran..

In Khour Park -DubaI-when i went with one of my Best Friends before several months : )

I wrote that message (thanx for being.......) in our class room i think last semester..to one of my close frineds : ) ^_________^

My present for my SweeT dad ..I BoughT this from Iran this year...this is made by hand...


My uncle`s wife told me that the white parts here are made form the camel`s chest bones.. amazing..isnt' it..? POooor pooor Camel...

Some RanDOom WorDs For my SwEeT ZayeD University..in one of the offices..


A Tree that I LOVE in a street near our uni..i used to say hello to this tree sometimes .... :-O




I was recently playing Mario Brose..and I Finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhed it..YuuuPpPpYyyYy :D :D and i saaaaaaaaaaaved the PrincEsss..hamoodi my nephew..said he wants to marry her looooooooooool.. what an old Game...!!! I Still Love iT ^__^


Las Week..I posted a Question..


If you were on an isolated island and you could only choose one perosn to be with you..who would it be? :D :D


well..i thought about it..and ocourse my answer might change in the future or depending on my life but for now.. i am not sure but i think i would choose my Dear Father..


let me tell you why..


first on an isolated island..u would want someone who u care about to be with you..right?


okaaaaaaaaY...!!so..then..u want someone who is clever enough or experienced enough to know how to deal with living in an isolated island...correct..?


OkaaaaY...!! sooooo...i chose my father cuz usually when i travel..i travel with mom..and we talk and share many things together..but i rarely travel with dad and we don't always talk as much as we should or as much as me and mom do..so i would choose my Father so we can spend some time together..to listen to his adventuRes as a young man..looool and to share our views on life isSuEs..


and also..i think we will enJoy each others company cuz we share many things in common :D


Kooochy koochy father :D ^_________^


what about you..? u don't have to tell me :D ..it is juSt a fanTasy and a theorotical QuesTion..and ur answer may change if IT REALLY OCCURED.....u know..!!!..


hmmmmmm...we went walking today with mom and my couzin.........................................


we talked about some couples problems..it makes me think..u know..about marriage life..i hear ScaRRy Stuff looooool...but i always Trust in Allah and i usually have a very BeauTiful and Positive View about my future life ^____^sometimes i am toooooooo imaginary..toooooooo indugled in the fanTaSy world...i need to be more realistic i gueSs...


LiTtle ActS Od KidneSs-An ExpResSion I Love:


"To Do Carefully & Kidnly Many Little Things Is NOT A LITTLE THING"


iI was mentioned in The 7 Habits book..this was hanged in one woman's kitchen wall..SOOooo adorable..!!makes me think of doing something similar in our house..


Miracle..my SweEt Friend..says that little things do matter..they have big Influence on one`s life..and i beleive in that..specially for women..few words..a small present..a call when u never expected..even sometimes a small gesture like telling someone that u thought about them today or writting a lvoely note and secretly putting in in one`s wallet or bag..


~&~ StoRY ~&~


The author talks about him going out with two of his young sons at that time (6 years and 4) during a movie..the younger kid fell a sleep..so when the movie was over..the father held the younger child in his arams to the car..laid him back in the seat..and because it was cold..the fathet took off his coat and gently arranged it over his younger kid..so at home..the father and the older and kid were talking..the father asked the kid whether he enjoYed his time..the kid said yes..buT the father felt that the kid was not very JoyFulL or responSiVe..while laying down on bed..both of them..the son turned around to face the wall..as he did..the father noticed tears in his son`s eyes..he asKed: "Whats wrong honey,What is it?


The son said: "DaDdY, if i were cold, could you put your coat around me too..?!!!


oh..my God..isn't this Kid...soooooooooooo cute..? ^___^ habebeeeeee..Koootchy KOOooochy..

of all the things the kid and his father did.. playing..the movie and FuUn ..the child remembered THIS ACT of kidnEss..a GesTure Of LOvE and Care..


TrusT me..some PeoplE remember small Gestures of love..specially if they AppReciatE the Truth and BeauTiy of such AcTs..:x


Carpenter`s Rule~~Life Rule:


"Measure Twice, Cut once"


some things in life should be measured..not once..not twice..but many times..in order to take the right decision..taking a long time in decision making is much more better than regreting your wrong decision later..


A Quote by Goethe:


"Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be, and he will become as he can and should be"!!!


This is an interesting quotes..makes me think..u know?..is it true..?


I think in some cases..its true..specially when raising children..its like when we label some children or people not being "SmarT EnougH"..but if those people are or were given good tools..and good opportunities...they can or could be the best Student..or Drawer..or chemist or...


Its like when expeRts say...give children some responsibility so they get used to it from youth..i ehard once that we should soemtimes allow children to chose their own cloth..and very young children to start eating by themselves ocne they can hold a poon or even by hand..even if they Spill food EvEryWherE..but by this..we are raising them to be independent..ResPonsible...


The Autho stephen R.Covey also talks about "The Primary Laws Of Love":


1. Acceptance rather than Rejection

2. Understanding rather than Judgment

3. Participation rather than Manipulation


He says that when we trule AcCepT and LoVe PeoplE as they are..We encourage them to be better...cuz we are freeing them from our high expeCtations..or the TenSion & PreSsure of us wanting them to become someone who they are not..


WisDomE:


"Always Talk about others as if they were PreSenT"


hmmmm..do we really do this..? come ooooooon...ConFessssss...:-w


that is why Allah subhanah o t3ala told us to keep away from "الغيبة"


OkAAAaaaaaaaaY...i am conFusSeD..i talked about many Heavy ideas..today..i better stop here..i have tooo much in my mind that i can't say all what i want..


Smillllllle ^__________________^


اللهم آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار


اللهم ارزقنا إيمانا كاملا ويقينا صادقا وشفاء من كل داء وعلما نافعا ورزقا حلالا طيبا مباركا فيه ورضاك والفردوس الأعلى من الجنة ورضا الوالدين في طاعتك وحسن الخاتمة والسعادة في الدنيا والآخرة

اللهم تقبل مني ومنا عباداتنا وصلواتنا ودعواتنا

اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي ولأهلي وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات والمسلمين والمسلمات الأحياء منهم والأموات إلى يوم الدين

اللهم آمييييييييييييييييييييييييين

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

آمین

LioneSS said...

Nice article as usual sweety ^_^

Interesting and beneficially
Allah yejzeeke el 5air

:Roses for you:

Spring Blend said...

AHleeN LeionEsS ^__^

o eyakom kul khair dear

thanx for paSsing by :D

Have a Lovely Day ; )

Spring Blend said...

Thanx Ocean for passing by :)

Anonymous said...

hey
um itz been along time :(
i was busy nd still busy :(
ne way how r u?? tell me did u graduate??
i reli enjoyed reading ur topic :D
keep it up

cya l8er

Spring Blend said...

heeey sara..

i was thinking about u the other day

i wondered why u didn't comment for a while

it was nice reading ur comment

i am doing greaT elhamdu allah..and yesssssss i graduated from university-Bachelor of health sciences-NutritioN :D

elhamdu Allah..what about u..? what r u studying?

glad u liked the topic.. Wish u a very BeautifuL & LovelY Day ^___^

Thanx Dear for CheeRing Up My Day :D

Anonymous said...

hey sis
well every thing is okay with 7mdelelah
actualy um 21 y and um studying accounting i live in ksa

Anonymous said...

of course I'd choose my soulmate to be with in that island..

coz of all the people i know, she proved that she's the best one I can rely on. & it's the same with her, she can count on me..
At least we understand each other very well... there is a special bond between us & I don't like to be isolated without having my friend wih me.


and hmph,
nice quotes u added...

thanks for the prayers..
Aaaameen ya RAB.

Anonymous said...

:)
it's nice to read ur BUTful postsss
;)

Spring Blend said...

hey sara..

Best wishes sis in ur studies and in ur life DeaR : )

Miracle:

ahlan ahlan :D..sub7an Allah..i hope u two will have this strong and lOoVely bond dunya o a5era Allahuma Ameen

Thanx dear for coMMenTing :D

ThanX Ocean :)