8/29/2008

~*~ Who Are You?.... ~&~


I dunno what to write about..i just wanna write..about everything..about nuthing..i want piZZa..i want to go out..i want to ice skate..i want to fly....i have many dreams..many wishes..but somEtimes our wish is not NECESSARY Good for us..i dunno..left..right...up..down..what to chose..pizza or burger..i want it all..i dunno if u understand me..or if u care..but i want many things..and soemtimes few things..tell me who am i?


HEY..I WONDERED ABOUT THIS Q MANY TIMES..WHAT WOULD UR ANSWER BE IF I ASKED YOU..

WhO ArE yOu?

any ways..i wrote what poPped up in my mind ..it doesn't mean it make sense lool..i just wanted to speak ouT..

i want to make this poSt short...

TELL ME WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS & PLANS FOR SWEET BEAUTIFUL RAMADAN..ENCOURAGE ME TO BE BETTER..TO STRIVE TO Be A STRONGER MusliM...SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT SAY CUZ THEY ARE AFRAID THAT THESE THINGS SHOULD BE HIDDEN..BUT I WANNA BE ENCOURAGED..I WAN TO BE CHALLENGED..TELL ME WHAT U OR SOMEONE U KNOW USUALLY DO OR HAVE IN MIDN TO DO FOR RAMADAN ToO INCRASE UR FAITH..YALLAAAAAAA TELL ME..!!!

SEE YOU...
oh &..كل عـــــام و أنتــــــــــــــــم بخـــــــــــــــــــيـــــر ييا حلـــــويييييييييين يا كتـــــــاكيييييييـــــــــــــــت

^____________^


اللهم آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار

اللهم ارزقنا الجنة ....اللهم ارزقنا الجنة....اللهم ارزقنا الجنة

اللهم أجرنا من النار...اللهم أجرنا من النار...اللهم أجرنا من النار

اللهم قنا عذاب القبر وعذاب النار وارزقنا رضاك وحبك والفردوس الأعلى من الجنة ورضا الوالدين في طاعتك اللهم آميييييييييين
IMAGE FROM:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Spring
Hello (ENG) or Salaam (ARABIC) or Shalom (Hebrew) or Ni Hao (Chinese) Or anything els! ^__^
I wanna tell you what I am planing to do in Ramadan, it might be also good for u.
I am planning to "Think" more, to think more about:
-what "God" already means to me and what GOD should mean to me.
-who I am (as you said ^__^) and who I should be.
- what Jannah and Jahannam are.
-what Sin and Hasanah(thawaab)are.
-what Taubah means.
-what worship means.
-....
these Qs may look easy to answer. Every one knows!
but as human beings are getting more developed (mentally), they r more responsible to answer these Qs and to act better in this world.
I think Muslims' problems r because of lack of knowledge to answer some kinda these Questions. I will try to think about these, to read and research more, in sha Allah!

LioneSS said...

what i wanna do in ramadan ^_^
or on another word what i wish to do in remadan

I wanna be more close to Allah in this ramadan ensha'allah not only bel 3ebadat i wanna feel Al khoshooo3 in my heart

and what i usually do in ramadan
the most important thing reading quran. I wish to complete it twice this ramadan ^_^ and tarawee7 i really love el tarawee7 pray in Al Jame3 and also qiyam el Lail

Allah ye3eena 3aleeh this year

w Allah yataqabal 6a3atna 2jma3een ^_^

btw what did u chose at the end pizza or burger :D

Spring Blend said...

Alikom esalam

hey ocean..ya those questions may seem simple but i like the fact that u like to dive into every detail..its like when u know what it means..u will appreciate it or work for it more i guess..i remmeber once my brother explained sorat al ekhlas for me..and after he did..i loved the sora more!!..so i know what u mean

i hope i will read some islamic books as well..i am also interested in tafseer soo much..ensha Allah i will try to read

good 4 u..Wish u A HapPy & Rich RamadaN

& ThankS for ur comment


Ahleen lioneSs:

me tooooooo!! i want to feel the khshoo3 in my prayer ensha Allah

i will also try to finish Al-Quran Al-kareem twice..i really hope so..

but this year i will be working as well..so i dunno how i will manage :D ensha Allah khair

i havne't chosen yet :D loool..pizza & burger is a metaphor for some decisions in my life..i havn't taken a conclusive decision yet :D

i will tell u when i know ^_^

Thanx dear for ur comment ..wish u a HapPy & Rich Ramadan..

Anonymous said...

i `ll try to pray some of the sunna prayers also duha prayer. try to be more kind in my words and actions

try to stop watching movies and serials and songs

try to improve my self my faults

thank u for this post

Bookworm said...

Hey Springblend,

Excellent post ma friend. I just posted some of the things we could in ramadan in ma blog ;)

Reading more about our religion and understanding some of its aspects is one of the things in my list. Also, praying elsunan, trying to finish reading the quran more than once, memorizing a sura. I dont know, I hope I can do that and more, after all, I have more time than usual.

They say ramadan is like a charger. Sort of how you charge your phone and it can stay up to 24 hours on. If we charge ourselves the right way in Ramadan, we could stay on the right path and have what we want and be happy, and be spirtually aware for the next 12 months, till the next ramadan.

I wish you all the bestest in this Ramadan, let's try our best and give it our all. Ramadan after all only comes once a year, and by making the most of it, we would be doing ourselves a favor =)

Spring Blend said...

hey anynomous

thanx for ur comment and the reminder ^_^

Wish u a Lovely, HapPy and Rich Ramadan


Ahleeeen BooOkY:

Kefik? :D hope ur doing fine ensha Allah

Thanx for sharing ur list of thinGs..i relaly feel MotivatEd when i know what others do..its like a competition منافسة شريفة ^___^

وتعاون على البر والتقوى

and i liked what u said about being CharGed and EnerGized for the rest of the month..

Jazaky Allah khairan dear for ur Words

Wish u A HapPy & Rich Ramadaaaaaaan ya Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Friend : )