1/04/2009

~*~ !0 HonesT ThingS AbouT Me,,! ~*~



Salam Alikom PePoOooooool

Okay..soo Miss.BoOky or bookworm tagged me to write 10 honest things about me..

lemme start..

1) I LOOOOOVe Turtles..or Tortoises..i know many people don't like them but whhhhhhhhhhy..?they r soo cute and modest and innocent-looking. i used to have 4 tortoises..and i named them..(please don't laugh :@) i think bobo..soso..fofo..and lolo..loooooool..when i was about 10 years old..i thought two were female and two male..maybe cuz they were bigger!! i miss them :( their ending stoRy is not nice..2 died and that it self is a loooooong story with my older brother "DoOdY" and my mom made me leave 2 of them near somewhere :(..and since mom says animals spread diseases and having animals at home is no good..i used to say when i will get married, I will have my own turtles at home..:D


2) I LOOOOOOOVe chocolate..if u put 10 chocolates in front of me..i can eat them in one day..but there is a dilemma here..i am a Dietitian working in a hospital..e7im..:D so i should be a good example :S thats why its better for mom to go to supermarket and buy stuff..otherwise i would buy many maaaaany not good things :D and feel guilty afterwards


3) I don't like to show my emotions that much...i mean in writting or internet its different..but face to face..oh my God..I HATE to cry in front of others..i don't know how to act when others cry infront of me..so don't!! perhaps cuz i have 3 older brothers..no sisters and my brothers used to make fun of me when i cried watching movies.. hehe.. :D



4) My brother used to call me Magy..not magy the soup :D magy with egyptian G ..once my high school teacher called me البلحة الجميلة loool something like "The Beautiful Date" and my university friend called me "Coral Mermaid"


5) i am a veeeeeeeeery very jealous person..sometimes i wish i had sisters but really i say el7amdu Allah i don't cuz i already get jelous from my brothers so imagine SPrinG having a sister :D



6) I am a very MoOdy person..and i don't always answer my friends calls even if the mobile is with me and i am not BuZy..cuz i need to be in a good mood to talk..!




7) Some people think i am palestanian. or syrian..the way i talk and look..altho..I am local who is originally iranian who many times talk syrian or palestinian !! looool..but not with everyone..sometimes, if the person infront of me is not local..cuz i studied in a private school for almost 12 years and most the girls were from those countries


8) When i was younger..mom said that she wishes I marry an indian looooooooool..why? its simple..cuz she went to the supermarket and shoPping alone and there she saw indian couples hanging out so she wanted me to get married to a guy who will appreciate me and take me out and go shoPping and do things together :D but i often say i want a man who will cook for me..since my coOking skills are not very Good..!!


9) I don't understand this hectic interest in car numbers and mobiles just for show offs? i think it's silly...yes i feel rich and high-class when i am in a car with 2 or 3 digit numbers but i don't care or i DON"T want to care and fill my head with arogant thoughts.. and its suferfecial to buy a number like 55 by 500,000 dirhams!!!!! but sadly, many people respect you if you have such numbers..!

10) I Love Crowded places..not suPper crowded but when i go to parks..or ouT..anywhere..i feel sad or depResSed if its emptY..and dull!! i like to see people..to interact with them..even when i am sad...i prefer to be alone but if we have guesTs or we are invited soemwhere i end uP having Fun and forgetting my problems..


11) I Haaaaaaaave to mentione # 11...me and brother DoODy who is about 2 years older used to fight alot..well..still do :D and once we were less than 12..can't remmeber..elmohem..it was afternoon and my parents were sleeping i think..so we faught..i Locked DoOdy in the kitchen loool..he couldn't open the doOr..he told me..hey Spring..lOOk inside the door hole..u can see a Rainbow!!!!!!! and me..the Ex-Naive girl ( i hope its ex! ) looked in the door hole to see the rainbow looooooool..i am not sure whether i beleived it or i was curious to see what he means..and then he sprayed PIFF PAFF or Insect sprayer in my EYES..looooooooooool can u imagine?

Piff paff in my eyes? who would have thought? but el7amdu Allah my eyes are okay : )


Okay..so I tag..LioneSs..Ocean Wave..Karmel..Rude Lovers..thats it..4 people is enough :D

Pls read the post before this in case ur InteresteD..

الحمد الله رب العالمين على فضله وكرمه : )

Image From:

8 comments:

sadia said...

hahaha!
i really like your list!

do you still want turtles?...lol
but they ARE kinda cute!!

i'm a chocolate lover too! i thought it was good for us as it's originally a vegetable! and veggies are supposed to be good for us...no?

i agree about showing off. wealth is a blessing from allah (swt)...it shouldn't be wasted, but instead put to good use. remember, we will have to give an account of everything on yawm al 8iyamah!...may allah guide us all. very easily money can become a tool for our destruction rather than a n3mah.

piff paff in your eyes?!!

that is seriosly OUCH!!!!!!
>.<

sadia said...

i'm drooling at the choc pic...lol!

Bookworm said...

Hehe, turtles ARE cute. I used to have one as a pet when I was a kid. I'd run after my aunt (4 years older than I am) with it cuz she was scared of 'em...:p

I love chocolates as well! Im a chocaholic through and through, the only chocolate thing i dont really like that much is chocolate cakes with chocolate icing/chocolate icecream.

LOL at the piffpaff..miskeeneh..bros can be MEAN.

I enjoyed reading this!

shamma aldabal said...

CHOCOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAATE !! YUMMYYYY !! i'm an addict ! mwahahahahahahha ! i'm totally craving it right now ...


and looooool at #11 .. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam !!

Anonymous said...

Salam
nice!
:)

Spring Blend said...

ThaaaaaaaaaaaankS Sadia, BoOKy, libeRoO and Ocean Wave for ur comments :)

and Sadia..ya i still LoOve turtles but taking care of them is another story :D

Anonymous said...

When subsequent any fat loss program, make yourself some very low-calorie treat bags such as a travelling bag of sliced green beans, a case of moist grapes or perhaps a travelling bag with 25 pretzel stays. Not only can these snack foods be convenient and rapidly utilized, these lower-calories treats gives you a feeling of fullness and stop cravings for food. They are able to also keep you from hitting the vending devices at the job for those substantial-caloric, fast food selections. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Illnerev5ss[/url]

Anonymous said...

Maintaining your mind within the current always is an incredible way of whipping anxiety and panic attacks. Continually be aware of exactly what is undergoing your mind and deal with any negative opinions as soon as they look. Change these with the exact opposite considered, some thing positive about your condition, and nip them in the bud! [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Obse8ighve[/url]