1/04/2009

~*~ Palestine ~*~


Salam Alikom..

I just got a msg from a co-worker that tonight at 2 Am ..the UAE people want to pray Qeyam -Al-Leel to unify the du2aa for Palestinian Nation and against israel..and to send the msg to reach beyond the UAE..
Not sure where i stand..but i see it a good way to support Muslims and the palestinians.. since we are not very much helping in any other way!!
and since SOME arab governments BAN the people to show their support Publicly and are still thinking what to do..and also some arab countries held music concerts after few days of the Slaughter..!!! No wonder my dad says: "Money Talks..!!"
اللهم انصر المسلمين في كل مكان..اللهم وحد صفوفنا وانصرنا يا أرحم الراحمين إنك على كل شيء قدير
اللهم انصر المسلمين في فلسطين والعراق وأفغانستان وباكستان وفي كل مكان وصبرهم وقوي عزيمتهم وإيمانهم
اللهم زلزل الأرض تحت أقدام اليهود والكفار وأعداء الإسلام..اللهم دمرهم تدميرا واحرقهم وشل حركتهم وبث الرعب في قلوبهم وشتت شملهم وضعف صفوفهم
اللهم لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين..إلهي من ذا الذي ينصرنا إن لم ترحمنا برحمتك وتنصرنا بقدرتك يا الله
Image From:

6 comments:

sadia said...

lol! i agree with your dad!
but it sounds like a good idea.

Rude Lovers said...

thankx for tagging me :D

Spring Blend said...

Ur welcome : D

Spring Blend said...

Sadia.. yeah..some people can support by money..some by spirit : )

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
fishing net