9/11/2007

~*~ EmbarSsing MomEnts ~*~


Al salam alikom Beautiful people..


Before praying the Magreb prayer..I remembered this embarrsing moment..^___^

One summer..me and my family were in IRAN (Sweet Iran, I miss you...) because we have relatives there..

so..one day I, my brother DoODy who is about 2 years older than me and my cousinz, females n males, we all dressed up and went to this cOOOoooool caffe..

we had yuMMy stuff ..and now it was time to go back home..

I was wearing a high heel and coming down the stairs with elegance :D..

suddenly..I slipped but i did not fall.. the problem was that only one of my legs was slipping down the stairs:D..

I lost track of everything around me..and when I stopped slippering ( is this word right..?)...

of course my cousinz were laughting at me :D..

I looked at my brother..dOoDy..and told him " why didn't you try to grap me or stop me..!!!!"

he said " I did not know what ur doing..I thought u were dancing.."..loooooooooooooooool..

I really got frustrated at him..he should have stopped me from slippering :D

I like it when I laugh at ppl not when ppl laugh at me :D

i am not really that good in telling funny stories..I hope u laughed :D

What EmbaSsing Moments do u wanna share..?!!!



7 comments:

Day dreamer said...

heheheh.... i exactly do not know how you must have felt but i have seen couple of people 'SLIPPING' -that's the word :), down the stairs.

But i'll tell u something. DO as i do. I dont keep track of my embaracing moments. I mean i dont consider them to be that important in life. Sure everyone makes mistake. We are humans after all.

But i guess, these moments do give us a chance to laugh about them.

Spring Blend said...

I once fell on my knees in reef mall..,there was water on the ground and I slipped & my nephew hamooood..which was about 6 or something starting laughing at me (vERy not coool..I wished i could punch him :D)

yeah..exactly..for me, its embarssing at the moment but it is just fun to remember it ‎later..I know they r not important..emmm ..well it depends..that is another story..cuz some embarssing moments are important..I will ‎mention that someother time..

but some ppl..simply don't care about what others think..but I ‎do in many times..which is not always good..‎

i think it was my brother who once said..

(so what if u were embarssed infront of strangers..!!They don't know u..and u might never see them again..)

Bookworm said...

hehehe - I remember when you told me that story.

I agree w/ ya - it is fun 'remembering' embarassing moments. You could use them as ice-breaker at a party or something, where everyone pitches in w/ a story.

Hm..I guess I told you about the time I walked right into a glass door. And the time I stepped out of the car in the middle of the street. Gosh..the list is really long.

Spring Blend said...

hey booky..

oh..the time u walked into the middle of the street hehe..that was a funny story ^_^

i think it's important to just smile sometimes and keep on what you are alreading doing during those embarssing moments..cuz a good attitude = handling the situation in a better manner without any frustration..

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I imagined the situation and laughed like a crazy , thanks :D And I Hope U didnt get hurt :(

Once i was in a class room back at school , the teacher is well-known as a VERY STRICT PERSON :( , I asked him to go out to W.C or to drink water , i dont recall , anyway , he said : ok go , I went to the door , and before i opened it , I did the most stupid thing to be done at that moment

I knocked the door :$ :$ :$

And The Rest of story left for ur imagination :D

BTW.. I like ur blog style , telling ur own story and asking for other's at the end , lovely.

Spring Blend said...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..


I laughed out loud in my room..i was trying not to laugh loud, otherwise my mother n maids may think i got crazy :D

why would a person knock the door? :P

hehe..that was a funny story..

Thanx for ur comment..and about my blog's style..

if u think about it Psychologically..people luuuuv attention..luv to talk about themselves..luuv to feel special and that their life matter..so i think..if i am writting about my life..and it feels good ..ppl should be able to share a piece of their life and feel special and good about it too and its interesting to explore poeple's thoughts & Personality :D

Moh'd Jarrar. said...

Please dont remind me ... what a stupid thing to be done , knocking the door inside ?? what i was thinking at that moment :D

You are right , and you own a very valid point there , sharing thoughts and feelings is a key factor to make ppl happier ...

Bless U..