9/05/2007

A Letter To My Sweetest Friend..With Love

Al salam Alikom o ra7mat Allah o brakatoh People..
Hopeyou are all healthy, wealthy and HapPy Insha Allah
A Precious Letter to a SweetFriend
I love it will you pass by me ..when u save me from the darkness of the sea
I enjoy your company day & night..because it gives me stregth to fight
I want to tell you something..my friend..
your presense fills me with hope..
your presense is so white & pure..just like soap
your presense feeds my hunger..my hunger for becoming a better Muslim
I miss the way you sound..the way you smell, taste and shout
shout to awaken my lonely soul..
shout to make my heart so full..
full of faith..hope..love..and happiness
I can't wait till you come my sweetest Ramadan
To start new & fresh..
before I get trapped in the mesh
These are few words..for my friend..Ramadan..I hope I mean it..I hope I will be up to the challenge..I hope I will survive with stregth, love and more faith..
Forgive my laziness ..forgive my strange thoughts..I pray Allah will help us all be better Muslims not only in Ramadan..but in our every day life insha Allah : )
So, What have you prepared for Our Sweet Ramadan...?!
What have you prepared to feed your soul, mind and heart ?
I have Found that..the Greatest Love that you can Hold in your Heart is
The Love For Allah
IS THERE A GREATER FEELING THAN KNOWING THAT ALLAH LOVES YOU?

4 comments:

Bookworm said...

Ameeen ya rab!

May this Ramadan be a great one for you and all Muslims =)

Spring Blend said...

Insha Allah Sweet Bookworm

Thanx for passing by.. : )

Anonymous said...

Greaaaaaaaaaat words.... it is really touching... your words showing how you are waiting for our friend "Ramdan".

and thakx for your comment on my blog... and i would like to add here i have some preparations for this ramdan.. yes inshallah i am going to UMRAH on 18th ramdan...pls pray for me.

check
http://blog.weyak.ae/jhani_2306?preDate=2007-03-04%2008:13:00&post=1286

Spring Blend said...

Hi..

I am glad my words had an influence on you..

Best wishes ..in Makka..what a beautiful opportunity for u..masha Allah..

thanx for passing by..