9/09/2007

~*~ ...To Be HapPY... ~*~


Hello Beautiful HaPpY PeoPple...Hope you are all doing Great insha Allah..


Guess What..?
I am sooooooooo HapPy..YuuuPppPPPy..el7amde Allah..
I am sure ur wondering why..right?
hmm..Why..? I don't really know :D...Can't a person just simply..be HappPPy for no reason..?!!

I am hapPy..cuz I am a Muslim..cuz I Exist..cuz I am a Alive..cuz I am a female..cuz I have many beautiful friends..cuz I am healthy..cuz I am welathy..as in full of passion ..love..Contentment within..not wealthy as is green dollars..yummy..

maybe i am happy cuz I do lil simple things that make my day ..like reading أذكار الصباح

which means emm..asking Allah for forgivness and happiness and all that after the morning prayer..

maybe because..I talk to plants in my way to uni..and i say salam alikom..hehe..CrazZY..aint I? come on.....Have sOOooOme fUuUn..dOOooo weird things..
maybe cuz i was talking to my self and singing in my way back to home..
all these lil things make a huge difference..Trust me..!!..Try it..!!

sometimes when i wake in the mornin and my hair looks a mess..i jus tlook at the mirror and smile and makes me feel goooooooood..sometimes i write in my diary: smile ya 7elwee--> smile beautiful girl..and reading that the next morning makes me smile..


so what craZYy things do you do to make your day and to make your self feel better..!!

I want to hear Normal & CrazZY ..wEird things..!

I reaized that sometimes shaitan trys to Deceive us by saying..oh ur tired now..don't Read quran..! and sometimes it works..but u know what?


When I do read Quran, specially with loud voice alone in my room,..and i am sure many people feel the same way..I feel sOOOooooo happy..and it gives me this energy and satisfaction..really ..what a nice ..and a beautiful feeling..el7amd eAllah 3la ne3mat al Islam.. ^___^



Your Turn...!


2 comments:

The Mo said...

El 7amdillah...
Of course being a Muslim, is by itself a blessing, which should make you happy always, however, being a practicing Muslim, is what really makes someone feel happy all the time, since the closer you are to Allah, the happier you are, sob7an Allah, this kind of relativity, not all people understand...in addition to listening to Qura'an just comforts one self so much, as well as Anasheed...thats on the spiritual side...oh & ya, reading quraan loudly & trying to imitate a certain reciter while in the car or in your room alone also feels good...

On the other hand, at the crazy level, few stuff on mind at the moment, the things that make me happy is doing a certain adventure or beyond the standard activity at least once a month, the list is long...photography on a weekly basis, not that of a crazy activity, nevertheless...while nothing crazy on a daily basis, due to work overload :S

Your posts are fun :p

Spring Blend said...

I really liked and agree on the point u mentioned about practicing Islam..Very true..I know some ppl who are muslims but don't pray or practise islam properly..Allah yehdeena ajma3een ..Ameeen

الله يرزقنا الإخلاص في القول والعمل لوجه الله سبحانه وتعالى

noOOOO crazy stuff?....don't let ur work overload u..but photography is nice..i luv nature pictures ..u have some beautiful pictures in ur blog..masha Allah

Thanx for passing by and i am glad my posts r fun :D