9/14/2007

~Ramadanian Memories & A Time To Change~



I miss Spending Ramadan with the whole family, since two of my brothers are studying abroad..

let me tell you some beautiful stories of Me, My Brothers & Ramadan..

Scene # 1:

Before the fajer prayer, suhoor, most of the family members would wake up to eat something..and the funny part is that we looked funny with our sheepy-like hair and puffed eyes..& I remember my brothers making fun of me..and saying that i look like a bee..hehe..and sometimes we would fight over the few left samboosas or the cold creamy cholate biscuit..Yum yumm Yumm..

Scene # 2:

Before the Magreb prayer by few mins..I would prepare my plate and put cheese & chicken samboosas before the Food-Attacking occurs...

& sometimes..the little small cheese samboosas would come to an end..and when I extend my hand to take the few last ones..my oldest brother would take the plate and put the samboosa in his mouth :D

This Ramadan..I started walking on the "Walking Machine' before the Magreb prayer by about 30 mins..just to exercise and to pass time until Magreb because those 30 mins seeem soooooooooo long..if ur doing nuthing..

Sometimes..My obsession of Food..reminds me of all the poverty in Africa and other places..and reminds me how Grateful I and we all should be for the blessing s of Allah..Elhamdu Allah

اللهم لك الحمد ولك الشكر كما ينبغي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

تفطير الصائمين: قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : «من فطر صائماً كان له مثل أجره غير أنه لا ينقص من أجر الصائم شيء-
يقول الرسول فيما يرويه عن ربه عز وجل: «يا ابن آدم، إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرتُ لك على ما كان منك ولا أبالي. يا ابن آدم، لو بلغت ذنوبُك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرتُ لك ولا أبالي. يا ابن آدم، لو أنك أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة

سبحانك يا الله ما أكرمك وما أوسع رحمتك..اللهم لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

This is the time to change..To open a New & a Brighter page..to become better Muslims..Better People..not only to Fast, but also to treat ourselves and others in the best way possible..
This is the time..to stop making fun of others..stop talking behind their backs..to stop lying..cheating..faking..

So I remind myself..& I remind you to beging new..to beging fresh..to be true Muslims in heart and in deed..By word & by Action..& To become more close to Allah..


Sites..where I got the Ahadeeth from:

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Article&iw_a=view&article_id=2520

4 comments:

LioneSS said...

loooool @ "sheepy-like hair and puffed eyes" same scene here:) u just make me laugh and remember the family gathering on el ef6ar, how we were helping mama and fights on who will do this or that :) and at the end our big fight on the big sofa :) who will sleep on it :) they were realy great days :)

and yes u r right, we have to start on this ramadan to be more close to Allah and try to do good things to ourselves.

Bless U sweety

w Allah yeraj3hom bel salameh your brothers :)

Spring Blend said...

hehehe @ who will sleep on the big sofa :D

Sub7an Allah..in Ramadan..our deeds..mentality..effort,emotionals and everything changes..

if u think about days other than Ramadan..some ppl might find it hard to read 2-3 pages or even 1 page of Al-Quran al kareem but in ramadan we have this energy sub7an Allah..soooo beautiful ^_^

Insha Allah. Allah yesalmik sis : ) thanx for commenting

Anonymous said...

nice post :)

Spring Blend said...

Thanx : )