9/03/2007

*~*~* The Law Of Attraction *~*~*

Hey Strangers..

well..today..we had this new course..i am not sure yet what is the name exatly!! but the teacher or instructor who is teaching us is just GREAT..

He is enthusiastic..motivating..and just the type of teachers I had in mind ..the type that hold ur attention and makes u feel u wanna strive for more..

so here are some of the characteristics that Attract me..to any Speaker:

1. Honesty:
- well..no matter how good u r in getting ppl’s attention..fake ppl..are not welcomed and are soon exposed..so their sparkly shine soon fades..at least that’s what I think
so..try to be ur self..( assuming ur not a selfish..fake..self-centered..liar..Contradictory person :D)

2. Enthusiasm


OOOOh..Woow..this is my favorite.. I simply luuuuvvvvvv enthusiastic ppl..ppl who talk with love..with passion..ppl who move their body and hands so quickly..and they do those weird expressions with their faces..^__^ :D

So if u r one of those ppl who look and sound like mummies. who stand still..even in their most happy and exited moments ..so, sacuze me..-->Excuse me….UR NOT REALLY INTERESTING ..TO ME...!!!...

Show some enthussiasim..some passion..its FREEEEEEEEEE and it makes u and makes others feel good..ok? just try it..

FOR EXAMPLE.. when u talk about a suuuuuppppper delicious chocolate or caramel cake..
Don't say:
Yes that cake was delicious..

Say:

YuuuMMMYyyyyyy..THAT CAKE Was ABsolutly..deleicious…SOOOoooooo delicious..U HAVE TO TRY IT..I AM SURE U WILL LIKE IT ..U CAN’T MISS EATING THAT CAKE fromTHAT REASTURANT!!!..

DID I CONVENCE U? show some excitement..true and honest excitement..and ppl will be attracted in listening to what u have to say…even if u were talking about potato chips or onion slices..!


3. Attention:

- well..who does not luuuuuuuuv attention..we all do..right? yuMmYY..

We are all here or a reason..for a purpose..and everyone of us is important and special..and trust me..when u pay attention to ppl..and show them they r important and make them feel special ( by a true complement not a false one!)..they well..love talking to u and being around u..cuz u make them feel better about themselves..and in this book that I am reading ( which I mentioned in one of my latest comments) ..there is nothing more attracting to people than letting them know how much THEY have INFLUENCED YOU..and by doing so.. u will leave a good impression about ur self as well..because u letting them know they have influenced you..interesting..right?

I can’t think of any other characteristics now.. although there r a bunch of other cool stuff..

so what do u think..?

what type of ppl hold ur attention and attract you?
what is the number one msot important thing for u in a speaker..?

2 comments:

The Mo said...

Interesting...

The # 1 speaker that grabbed my attention during University was my Project Management course instructor...although it was an 8 am class, however, it was a lecture that I really didn't want to miss and was excited to attend every single time till end of semester...and wished that I could have changed my concentration to Management after that...

A successful lecturer is very much as described in your post, with several other characteristics, yet most important is to act professional, be creative, use analogies between theory & real life examples...
Thats what is in mind at the moment

The above is in relation to a lecturer...

As for people in general, each set of people in life got a different criteria that makes him/her hold my attention accordingly...

Regards
Mo

Spring Blend said...

one of the reasons that makes me wanna be a teacher is that he/she has a big influence on students..and they say happiness=a sense of contribution..

our class is at 8.00 Am too..but I can't wait till next week..EXcited!!

creativity..and relating things to real life example..absolutley..but acting professionally is not always interesting..let me tell u why:

we have this teacher who deducted few grades from our presentation because my friend laughed a lil bit during the presentation becase the board got stucked or something..! that is being extremly professional

everyone is special..ur right about that

Thanx for passing by..