9/23/2007

~*~ Tell Me What You See...! ~*~

Salam Alikom Beautiful PeopPle..
Here are few images..that triggered beautiful and funny thoughts & feelings in my head & heart..I am interesting in reading ur thoughts
about these images..what do they remind u of..someone? something? or a phase in ur life? or simply write down what it means to u or relate it to our daily life..? let ur thoughts flow down the
page..surprise me with ur Weird & Lovely thoughts :D..I will write down my feelings about the images after few responses.

Image # 1:
I see someone peeking his nose into the picture :D
It’s like someone..taking the picture of the sea..and the palm is jealous and wants to force himself (assuming it’s a male) into the picture saying ..yohooooooooooo..i am here
:D


Image # 2:

I see a troop steadily walking into life’s difficulties (ice) & trying hard not only to survive, but also to move forward.
Maybe they don’t look handsome and have no hair (leaves):D but they are not losing hope..and are sure this difficulty would come to a end insha Allaha

and remember..ice(difficulties) melt down..but you just need some Patience

a7eb atfalsaf—t7amalony :D


Image # 3:

1. I dunno why..the first thing that came to my mind..was: if u can see who is in front of u (the curve in the end of the boat), then ur probably not in the lead!!”

2. it also reminds me of directing our life, goals..aiming for what we desire..shooting for our dreams..hanging on to them..


Image # 4:

1. It reminds me that even long, loneliness journeys can have a beautiful ending..

2. It reminds me of reaching our goals.. picnic with family…my way to the university..clearing up my thoughts..HaPpiness


My Most Captivating & Expressive Image # 5:

This is my favorite for now..

Sometimes in life..when we experience the most beautiful, touching sensation (like love..longing for someone..or..enthusiasim..)..you dive into ur world..u float on a bunch of overwhelming emotions and feelings..and by now..u forget everyone & everything around u..it is just

YOU..Your feeling..and perhaps THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE..

It’s like when time stops for u..because u r living and trying to stay on that moment. To hold on to it SSsoooooo tightly, so it does not escape..and everything around u is moving..but u can’t feel it..

YOUR CAPTURED IN THAT BEAUTIFUL MOMENY

I don’t know if u can relate to it..i don’t have these kind of moments a lot..

But I remember few weeks back..me & my friends were sooooooo excited about this teacher..we were soooooo enthusiastic about the topic..that we started saying silly things hehe..that should not be said in front of other unknown students..because although we were saying normal girly stuff I guess bas ppl may misinterpret it :D

And I felt that at that moment..i forgot all the sourounding environment..and I just saw my friends..and that topic in my head..

This is weird.u know why? Cuz I care about what ppl say or think about me & I don’t like to be misinterpreted..but this was DIFFERENT..i forgot almost the ppl around me..


Sorry..i like to talk too much to explain my self..well..in a second thought..i am not sorry..this is my BLOG..keefy..ana 7oora :D

look at the rose..freezed & captured in that moment..and everyhting..and everyone around it..is..vaguely moving..

Last Wishper: Thank you for commenting..this was an interesting topic for me..cuz I like to dive into ppl's Mind..& I was really impreSSed by ur imaginations & thoughts..It is nice to know a piece of you..

Images from -->www.wallpapersmania.com-->Impolite pictures is not my fault -->ento Oo dameerakom--You & your Conscious : )


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Sea : My Secrets Holder , Ultimate silence , mostly depression , yet inner peace..

2. Snow : Favorite weather , clouds .. rain & tears ..

3. Port , Settlment , being stable , holding my love on sunset time , or watching the sunrise there ..

4. Long road : unknown future , worries , car driving in the night ..

5. Special Rose among other roses : A gift , Smile , warm feelings ..

Thanks and LOOOOL 3ala "you and your conciuos"

Spring Blend said...

Hello there..Mysterious person..

I don't understand why ppl like to be undercover!!!..Grrrrr..I am curious..

1. Thanx for ur comment..

2.Its interesting that u concentrated at the sea cuz i concertrated at the palm :D

3. Snow..favourite weather? seriosuly? i think its because ur in a hot weather mos tof the days..so u crave for the one thing that u don't have :Dالممنوع مرغوب

4. Port..interesting explination..totally different than mine..thats the beauty of exploring ppl's brain cells..

5. I see u have associated negative thoughts to it..worries..soooo true..

6.Indeed a gift..did u see a smile? lol..interesting..

Thanx for sharing..appreciated..

Bookworm said...

Here's what I think of the pics:

1. Falling tree: Loosing dreams. Lack of motivation. Being forced to change. The sea is calm though, the kind of serenity after it's angry.

2. New path. Many possibilities and choices. Comfort zone.

3. Adventures =). Facing fear. Finding yourself.

4. Unpredictable. Bend in the road. What's after success. Going down.

5. Daring to be different. Strong. Kindness. A promise.

What about YOU spring blend?

Anonymous said...

Salam

It seems that i forgot to write my name in the first reply ...

Thanks For You Comment .. i live in jordan and we live a very cold weather when the winter comes , yet i still like winter ...


Dont Forget to post your thoughts about those images :)

Peace.

Spring Blend said...

BookWorm:

Thanks for ur comment..I enjOyed it

1. Wow..this tells me something about u..see how stir of echoes concerntrated at the sea..me..mostly on the palm..and u on the BOTH..masha Allah..--> ya3ni enty 7akeema..o u look at things in differetn angles :D masha Allah

2. new path? hmm..interesting..

3. Beautiful..finding ur self..i agree..cuz when u have a clear glass (mind) i guess ..u see exactly whats in it & not what u think it is in it ^_^

4. Weird explination :D

5.I loved it when i read " Daring To be Different" sooooo powerful..Beautiful..


Thanks again..