12/15/2008

~*~ Feeling Like Egg & BalaleeeT..! ~*~

YuMMYyyyyyy...Egg and Balaleeeeeet..one of my Favorite BreakfastS..yum yum..by the way.i COoked the egg lool..that is an accomplishment ! :D

Salam alikom My COoool BlogGers ^__^

let me Tell u a secret
Yesterday i felt like Egg and Balaleeet..salty and sweet..i had MiXed EmotionS and feelings..do u see how the balaleet is curled..miXed up..Up and Down..COonfuSseD..!! My Brain Wires and Heart Arteries Felt like that..


This week they have put me on the Afternon shift from 11 am till 7.30 Pm ..and from 3.30 onwards ..all the other nutritionist/Dietitians in the office leave home and i stay alone wroking in the office in the hospital..in the 13 th floor where there is little people....it was DEpReSsssssssssssing ..i wanted someone to talk to....really i felt depREssed loool..and i started thniking negatively..then i said its better to make du2`a..any ways..then suddenly my mom called..hi..what r u doing..she made me SOoooo HapPy.. ^__^ i know u probably don't how how it feels until u try it..trust me..!! but actually i juSt remmebered..at the end of the day..i felt i accomplished something..learned something..i will write about that later..i felt hapPy ..also..the supervisor of the kitchen gave me Zamzam Water ..^__^ SOoo Coool..elhamdu Allah

any ways..i noticed in many situations in my life..i need few days/weeks to get used to soemthing..like when i first started working i felt the same..when i have a big project..i feel the same..when something NeW happens in my life and i have to adapt..i feel sad..or depressed or weird..maybe its fear..maybe its a matter of getting used to this new environment..maybe its missing the old situaiton..its a combination of many feelings and thoughtS..

OkaaY....so i have a request..so when i have free time nowadays after the Tiring Work..i check my blog soemtimes in the office...so write me anything funny starting form today till thursday ...anything encouraging lool..any stories..any thing u want to share..say..even if its a loooooooooooong comment..just write anything..entertain me..about u..about me..about ur friends..about life..about what u have learned from ur experiences..about ur dreams..about islamic stories..weird things..du2'a..anything : )

Okay..?؟! I will AppreciaTeeeeeee ur help ^_______^

اللهم لا سهل إلا ما جعلته سهلا وأنت تجعل الحزن إذا شئتا سهلا : )

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! Wait... to get some good things!! If I can find anything of course.... lool

Anonymous said...

balaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt

I missssssssssssss thaaaaaatttttt
:(

The Extravagate said...

am a ma7ala kind of person :P

Spring Blend said...

hey ocean..lool..

and yeaah blalaet is soo delicious learn it and eat it ^_^

hey notorious

what? didn;t get u?


yalla write anything..any story..any funny situation..any embarssing moment..write a poem..any thiiiiiiiiiiiing... : (

Anonymous said...

once upon a time, there were two brothers who were traders and had a great Caravan. They always traveled together and shared the earned money.
One night, when they were in the desert for that night, they sitted beside the fire joking and laughing. "I am wiser than you" the elder brother said "you should be afraid of me!!!"
"you are really scary" the younger joked and they both laughed. The younger one didn't know that a funny thing is going to happened to him.
They continued their trip and finally, one night they saw the light of a town in the horizon. Older brother said "Hey Bro! you stay here and look after the camels and horses! I wanna go to the town to find a place for resting. because tomorrow when we get the town, we will be very tired and have to rest".
"OK!" younger brother agreed.
older brother, who was really wise and experienced, went to the town and found an inn. but he also planned to show that he is wiser! he told the inn owner "I have a slave. He is really strong and wise, will you buy him?".
"Oh yes! I really need a waiter to help me." he answered.
"but he has a problem. he always says that he is not an slave and claims that he is my brother!" older brother added, "do not pay any attention to his claim. just say'OK! we know'!".
tomorrow when two brothers went to the inn, younger man saw that his brother was talking to the inn keeper and took large amount of money. "what is he selling without telling me" he wondered.
suddenly two strong men came and took the younger brother. he was really frightened and confused. he had no idea about what was happening. His brother was just watching him, with no reaction!
"what are you doing" he asked.
one of the two strong men, who were carrying him, said "your master has sold you".
"what?" younger brother cried "my master? he is my brother, I am not a slave. leave me!"
They laughed! "We Know! We Know!" they said.
seeing his brother smiling, younger man was REALLY puzzled! but he understood that it is his brother's trick! so he calmed down!
After some moments, the older brother told the inn keeper, that he regretted and wanna buy the slave twice the price he sold!
the inn keeper agreed and was happy for this funny deal. "he must be crazy" inn keeper thought. But he was wise and his brother knew now!
--------------------------------
sorry for bad english!

Spring Blend said...

hey Ocean...Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for the story..i really appreciate it..

i think the guy is kalak and naughty more than being wise :D

Thank You again

sadia said...

tell you a story?

well....lemme see..

enjoy!

my sister broke her leg because of me once. she was always scared of being alone in the room alone. so once, she was sitting on my mom's bed..which was kinda high. i closed her door, while she screamed "noooooo!"
next thing i know, she fell off and fractured her leg :S

when i was v.v.v.young, i tried my cousin (who was still a toddler) to go down the stairs...if my grandmother had not come on time, my cuz would've died :S

i was a mean kid. i almost killed little chicks once by continuously throwing the cage of some chicks again and again from my balcony. the watchman had to tell my grandmother to stop me before the chicks died!
:S

Bookworm said...

Hehe, I have loads of stories for ya.

When I was 9, I decided to scare my bro. We used to swim every single day after 3a9ir prayers. I told him that there were invisible dinosaurs in the pool and that if he went to the mid of the pool they'd grab his legs and pull him under. He just ignored me and didn't really believe it. A couple of days later, he went to get something to drink and I was alone in the pool. I suddenly remembered my story (i was in the middle) and started shrieking like an idiot. I think I broke all swimming records to get to the nearest edge and push myself out of the dino infested pool.

Again, when I was 9 I found a card in my locker in school. I took it home thinking it was something from school for my parents. Gave it to mum and she opened it to find a valentine from this boy in my class. I was so shocked I nearly cried lol. We used to hang out in the same 'clique' and we always had so much fun playing together..but a valentine, I didn't expect that.

When I was 7, a boy hit my bro in school (my bro was 6). So I told one of my best friends (a boy) and got hold of all the boys in my class and went to this 6 year old and gave him a beating. Gangsta work, but hey, I'm the only one that can hit my bro, man.

sadia said...

hahahaha!
booky's stories are soooo funny!

Spring Blend said...

LOool BoOky..i laughed ouT loud on ur stories..naughty girl!!!


lool who would have expEcted all that from YOU?


lool..nice stories..and valentien card..WoWW..i never got one :D


and u showed it to ur mom.loool..ur soo innocent ^_^

ThankS for SharinG.. ; ) have a BeauTiful WeekEnd ^_^