12/19/2008

~*~ TelepathY...!!! ~*~


A while ago, i went to "Dubai Mall" with mom..in the morning..we went to see the Aquarium and the BeauTiful Sea World..if ur living in the UAE..it is a MUST to see..trust me..it's soo amazing..so Beautiful..sub7an Allah...it's worth seeing..i jsut felt like standing there for hours looking at the fish...

there is two type..one u pay less..the other one u gotta pay 50 dirhams for each person ..my advice is..the 50 dirham one is much worth it..cuz u go to the second floor and see more fish and weird creatures ^__^


so..while we were in the car back to home..we were quite..i was thinking in my head about something a girl in my family said couple of days ago..i was thinking should i talk about it or let it go...maybe its better not to.so we don't make غيبة lool..so this is all in my mind..suddenly my mom said..about what the girls said the other day..!!! i told her..I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT..!!

i think its weird how soemtimes people think alike at the same time..moment..or when two people call each other at the same time or were thinking of each other at the same time..

it's nice..isn't it? it makes u feel u both r similar..or have a telepathy :D

it doesn't HapPen to me so often..but its weird..

tell me..have this ever happened to u or anyone u know..what happened? how did u feel?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Spring
nice story!!!

I like it when somebody (my mom, my friend, etc.) and I call each other at the same time! It makes me laugh! it's reallllllly funny

Spring Blend said...

Hey..

YEEEEEESss..me too..i liked it soo much..it makes me feel I and the other person are close..u know..

Have a nice Weekend

shamma aldabal said...

i couldn't go the the aquarium ! >< i'm scared of fish =p ok i eat hem but i cn't stand them ALIVE =p

sadia said...

salaaaam! how are you?
yeah, actually it happen s quite a lot. just last night my sister and i were talking about my cousin (praising him...lol) and we both came up with the same word to describe him...at exactly the same time. happens a lot with my friends also!!

Spring Blend said...

LibeROoooo..WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

NOOOOOOOoo...some fish r SOoo cute and Weird sub7an allah..and there r penguins too..!! kootchy kootchy soo cute

first time i hear someone is scared of fish:D

what about other animals and insicts?



Alikooooom Esalaaaaaaaaaaam Sadiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Khanum


kefik? i am fine el7amdu Allah..thankS for asking ^_^

oOh..That's Coool..

what cousin and why exactly were u praiSsing him ..haaa..?! conFessssss lool just kidding ; )


ThankS for ur comment

sadia said...

lol, we were just discussing how very religious he is, and a nice guy...and good looking also!
lol
mashallah!

Spring Blend said...

aywaaaaaaaaa..Religiou..nice and GoOoD lOOking..!!

He seems a good Catch :P

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级