12/10/2008

~*~ TaGGeD...!! ~*~


HeLLOoo..

My close friend BOoK Worm have Tagged me to write about one of the bloggers....well the first name that came to my mind was you BoOky but since u wrote about me i will change :D

i choose LionEss..my internet friend ; )

hmmmmmm...I feel LionEss is a giver..someon who wants to make EveryOne HapPy even if she is sad...i respect her honestly..i respect the fact that she admits she gets weak soemtimes and she is not always perfect or strong like others pretend :P

i see the innocence of children in ur comments..she is soemone you would have fun being around..someone who appreciates the things other people do..a nice sense of humor...and i like the fact that u see ur mistakes and u wanna be better and better specially in the religious aspect masha Allah..

heeeeeeey LionEss i know soemtimes life is difficult and u can't smile..but i love it when ur HapPy cuz I can feel ur EnerGy and u spread HapPinEss to me ..so KeeP HaPpy and Smile ; )

mmmmmm..now i should tagg 5 other bloggers? :( who should i choose?

I choose: LionEss, Karmel, Miracle, Kath (BooK worm's friend) and...mmmmmmm i dunno..i will break the rule..and only chose 4

Have Fun girls ; )

8 comments:

Bookworm said...

Ohh noooo, you broooke the rullle *gasps*
Just kidding :P

Love your post! and lioness seems like a really great person who is honest with herself ;)

Thanks for doing the tag marmar =)

sadia said...

yes, you're absolutely right, lioness does seem like a great person mashallah!

<3

MeeMzZ said...

OWW THAT'S CUTE AND SWEET OF YOOU!!;P

i'm soooooo happy i can see my tag all over the blogsphere!!;p

YOU BROKE A RULE!!

you have to punished but you know what imma let it go this time cause i'm starting to like you!!;p

Spring Blend said...

loooool BOoKYy :D

and yeah.. she sure is

ThanK YOU for TagGing Me ; )

Hey Sadia el HaboooBa,,

^_^thankS for PaSsing by

MeeeeemZz..my naughty daughter

ThaaaanKS for the Tag idea :D i liked it..it spreads love :P..it makes people HapPY.. : )

Staaarting to like me..? STARTING!!!!

Good to hear.. :D

if u have other Fun TaGs..let me know ; )

shamma aldabal said...

aww that's sweet =)

LioneSS said...

Spring Blend :Hug:

Thanks sweetie for your kindness, I really appreciate each world you wrote about me 3asoooleh :hug:

really you made my day ^_^

and thank you for the support and stand beside me when i was passing through the hardest time in my life, really you changed alot of things in my life and in my personality you make me more optimistic and also look to the bright side of the tough situations.

Thanks to Allah who sent me an angel like you ^_^ Wish you all the happiness and success 3asoooleh :hug:

Allah yerda 3aleek ^_^

and thanks all for your lovely words ^_^

Spring Blend said...

LiOoneSs (F):

i am glad i made ur day ; )

and i just wrote what i really felt about u..what i saw inbetween ur lines..

i am glad i could help..no matter how small..and glad things seem much more Beautiful in ur lfie now elhamdu Allah

Wish you all the happiness and success..

Ameeeeeeeen ya rab el 3almeen...الله يوفقك ويسعدك ويرفع مقامك ومقامنا عند الله عز وجل دنيا وآخرة حبوبة اللهم آمييين ^_^

Don't mention it ..cuz i feel ur a kind girl and u deserve it : )

Spring Blend said...

Libero..heey..what does ur name mean..?! very strange!! ^_^

ThanKs for PaSsInG By : )